Cycle indicators - page 5

two more

According to definitions on FX-Strategy site added two more indicators

Schaff Trend CD

Schaff Trend Cycle 1 (Schaff TC1)

a couple of words of explanation :

Schaff Trend CD is nothing more than MACD signal line. Just for sake of keeping the "Schaff series" together, I made this indicator as separate indicator

etrade:
Thanks mladen There is a series of Schaff indicators in FX-Strategy software, but only one of them (Schaff Trend) has been transformed to MT4 code. I'm looking for other indicators for MT4

Schaff trend cycle

Actually this should be Schaff Trend Cycle (original code released in February 2008)

There are considerable differences

etrade:
I'm curious if Schaff indicators of Fx-Strategy (see Forex, schaff & manual indicators) are available as MT4 indicators ? Schaff Trend Cycle is here, but what about others ?!?!?!?
Files:

Cycle_Point_KROUFR_version_MTF with alert

Hi,

i am new here. Can anyone help to create an alert for Cycle_Point_KROUFR_version_MTF.mq4 where an alarm will be sounded when the arrows appear.

Thank you very much in advance.

Paul.

paullim3268:
Hi,

i am new here. Can anyone help to create an alert for Cycle_Point_KROUFR_version_MTF.mq4 where an alarm will be sounded when the arrows appear.

Thank you very much in advance.

Paul.

Hi and welcome.

The tread for asking for Alerts is this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Schaff Trend Cycle

Mladen,

Could you add %D variable parameter as another input to Schaff Trend Cycle?

Is it possible?

Thanks!

You would like a "signal" line on Schaff trend cycle?

Simply grab a moving average, drop it on schaff subwindow and choose "Previous indicator data" as a source for "Apply to" parameter. You should get something like the one on the picture (red - schaff, orange - exponential ma 5 of schaff)

regards

mladen

Files:

The Hilbert cycle looks interesting- I'd like to know if there's an indicator for it

xtf:
The Hilbert cycle looks interesting- I'd like to know if there's an indicator for it

Hilbert for excel: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175464

CycleIdentifier Alert

Hello Coders,Admin/Mods and knowledgeable members. Is there an alert for the Cycleidentifier indicator? I have looked to no avail. If could someone code it? Just a simple alert when color becomes Bright Green or Red(I am not worried about the constant color change I have my own system and setting for that. Thanks to all who can advance this.

Reason: