Download MetaTrader 5

Cycle indicators - page 5

To add comments, please log in or register
RickW00716
RickW00716  
Iceman19999:
Hello Fxbs

Can you tell me if the Cycle Point KrouFR version "repaints" the dots once they appear and the bar has closed? I have notice that on the 1hr chart the dot appears, but only after there has been a move of about 6-7 bars(1hr) pass the point were it get painted on and get "Back dated" .

Thx

Iceman

I think it paints the dot on the most recent highest high when the red line crosses the 50 level from above and vice versa for the low when it crosses the 50 level from below...check it out and see if I am right about this.

RickW00716
RickW00716  
Iceman19999:
Hello Fxbs

Can you tell me if the Cycle Point KrouFR version "repaints" the dots once they appear and the bar has closed? I have notice that on the 1hr chart the dot appears, but only after there has been a move of about 6-7 bars(1hr) pass the point were it get painted on and get "Back dated" .

Thx

Iceman

Also read post#37 on this thread...That might help answer your question

paullim3268
paullim3268  

Cycle_Point_KROUFR_version_MTF with alert

Hi,

i am new here. Can anyone help to create an alert for Cycle_Point_KROUFR_version_MTF.mq4 where an alarm will be sounded when the arrows appear.

Thank you very much in advance.

Paul.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
paullim3268:
Hi,

i am new here. Can anyone help to create an alert for Cycle_Point_KROUFR_version_MTF.mq4 where an alarm will be sounded when the arrows appear.

Thank you very much in advance.

Paul.

Hi and welcome.

The tread for asking for Alerts is this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

valoviveter
valoviveter  

Schaff Trend Cycle

Mladen,

Could you add %D variable parameter as another input to Schaff Trend Cycle?

Is it possible?

Thanks!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

You would like a "signal" line on Schaff trend cycle?

Simply grab a moving average, drop it on schaff subwindow and choose "Previous indicator data" as a source for "Apply to" parameter. You should get something like the one on the picture (red - schaff, orange - exponential ma 5 of schaff)

regards

mladen

Files:
valoviveter
valoviveter  
chris hays
chris hays  

The Hilbert cycle looks interesting- I'd like to know if there's an indicator for it

Linuxser
Linuxser  
xtf:
The Hilbert cycle looks interesting- I'd like to know if there's an indicator for it

Hilbert for excel: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175464

quantwannabee
quantwannabee  

CycleIdentifier Alert

Hello Coders,Admin/Mods and knowledgeable members. Is there an alert for the Cycleidentifier indicator? I have looked to no avail. If could someone code it? Just a simple alert when color becomes Bright Green or Red(I am not worried about the constant color change I have my own system and setting for that. Thanks to all who can advance this.

To add comments, please log in or register