Cycle indicators - page 11

i use stc_color,ang_amp_zzn_sep,cycleidentifier,adx,and harmony indicator

it is not best. but these indicator help me to get a lot of money.

stc_color ,cycleidentifier,harmony indicators are repainting.but it does not matter. but i also hope to get a nonrepainting indicator which can work well.

Files:
00033.gif  24 kb

show us the statement of your account --- screen capture it, change it to JPG , then attach the DIG here

I don't think that it is even possible to make accurate prediction with those indicator

hi xx3xxx

i try these indicators for some days,it is the records.

one pips=0.1$

maybe these are not better indicators, but i am always looking for best.

yourspace

Files:
00710.jpg  79 kb

yourspace:
i use stc_color,ang_amp_zzn_sep,cycleidentifier,adx,and harmony indicator

it is not best. but these indicator help me to get a lot of money.

stc_color ,cycleidentifier,harmony indicators are repainting.but it does not matter. but i also hope to get a nonrepainting indicator which can work well.

Please post your indicators and template

Thanks

flowe:
Please post your indicators and template Thanks

these indicators are found in the TSD forum,please use the search.and you will find them.

yourspace:
these indicators are found in the TSD forum,please use the search.and you will find them.

Cant find the ang_amp_zzn_sep indicator

thanks, joe, I have combine it with another indicator ( download it, I thought that it is not much usage)

just use the original settings, I got this

-- and seem to be honest enough -- no repaint, no over-correction issue in historic chart

ooh MQ4 of this type of CHANGE COLOR is not easy

thought about to START ONE from scratch myself, at the end, I gave up changing the code, and use one template for LONG , one template for SHORT -- still have to improve my coding skill

===============

impressive

try to trade $audusd and $audjpy on DEMO only

I do have 1 prediction each day for $eurusd

but I like to watch out $eurchf

consistency mean about 2.5 month worth day trading;

hope that you learn to stay side line as well, if your method does not work, one day -- this is also very important

hope that you will tune the INPUTS too after download the William36HistogramWallerTest -- I did not tune it , just observer for this 2 indicator for a few days, probably will give up these 2 indicator - but you seems to like the idea !!, so here is the re-post of the indicator

Reason: