Cycle indicators - page 3

but what are the indicators on the chart ?

They are the Schaff Trend Cycle and FXS-Trailing Stop. I already use the Schaff TC and MTF Schaff TC, but it's the FXS-Trailing Stop that I'm trying to find in MT4 code.

There's more about their usage on these two links.

Schaff Trend Cycle

FXS-Trailing Stop

Pussy Galore:
They are the Schaff Trend Cycle and FXS-Trailing Stop. I already use the Schaff TC and MTF Schaff TC, but it's the FXS-Trailing Stop that I'm trying to find in MT4 code.

There's more about their usage on these two links.

Schaff Trend Cycle

FXS-Trailing Stop

Sounds interesting ... there are good coders here ... they can convert it to MT4

Cycle indicator

Hi,

I'm looking for cycle indicator. This indicator is used as follows:

Required lines:

100 ma (light blue)

13 ma high (green)

13 ma low (green)

cycle (blue)

Short:

-With the 100 ma (light blue) slope down.

-The cycle pointing down

-Signal is crossing the low 13 ma

The SL is the high 13 ma level

The opposite for the long

Can anybody post the cycle indicator. I got tired looking for it

Files:
cycle.bmp  1376 kb

I welcome you!

Here my researches on a theme of cycles with application of indicator Schaff Trend Cycle with the adaptive period.

MTF system of a marking of a trend.

akadex:
I welcome you!

Here my researches on a theme of cycles with application of indicator Schaff Trend Cycle with the adaptive period.

I find your indicators and template very interesting!

Would you be able to tell me how you generate buy/sell signals with these?

Thanks

akadex:
I welcome you!

Know of any webpage translator?

et_phonehome_2:
Know of any webpage translator?

Here for example:

PROMT - Free Online Translator and dictionary - English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian) and Russian languages.

Esteem.... Itself unfortunately I do not possess sufficient knowledge for transfer of the original text into English. But there all is described.... For what these tools and as they work.

Use google translator.

On the first page of this Russian thread there are some indicators and template file attached here (click to download):

There is some discussion about how important the parameter BarsCross in the MTF_Cycle_Point_KROUFR_version.mq4 indicator to avoid any false dots on the chart.

Their thread is just one page only and just started. All the discussion is aroud those few indicators describing the theory, improvement of the theory and indicators. There are few images on the first post for understanding about how it works.

Files:

Cycle Krou mtfs & Shaff cycle (prev.page) - 4 Akadex concederation - could be interesting; see the differnce...

Reason: