Cycle indicators - page 2

Cycles

Hi All

Im look for some indicators , helpfull with cycles

thx

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980 and this one as well https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071 and few more indicators are in elite section.

I'm curious if Schaff indicators of Fx-Strategy (see Forex, schaff & manual indicators) are available as MT4 indicators ?

Schaff Trend Cycle is here, but what about others ?!?!?!?

dem good staff, good reading, thanks a lot, Mladen!

This is GREAT mladen.

Thank you very much for sharing, I have been using MACD together with Stochastics and Relative Momentum Index and have painstakingly put up with the false signals or unclear signals before of these indicators.

Yano

Thanks mladen

There is a series of Schaff indicators in FX-Strategy software, but only one of them (Schaff Trend) has been transformed to MT4 code. I'm looking for other indicators for MT4

Thanks mladen, very interesting indicators...

Ethan Hunt

Thanks for sharing mladen

Hope to see other indicators in this series

mladen:
According to definitions on FX-Strategy site added two more indicators

Schaff Trend CD

Schaff Trend Cycle 1 (Schaff TC1)

a couple of words of explanation :

Schaff Trend CD is nothing more than MACD signal line. Just for sake of keeping the "Schaff series" together, I made this indicator as separate indicator

FXS-Trailing Stop

I've only stumbled across this thread today and must confess to being a fan of Schaff.

For some time I have been looking for an indicator to accompany the Schaff Trend Cycle called the FXS-Trailing Stop. There's more written about it on the FX Strategy website.

It looks like this.

Does anybody know if it has been coded for MT4? If it hasn't, would it be possible to code it (Sorry, I'm a real numpty on coding matters).

Also, would it be possible for one of the kind coders out there to add an alert arrow (with sound if possible) to the Schaff Trend Cycle which is activated as the indicator passes down through an upper level and up through a lower level?

Please.

Files:
id10b.gif  34 kb

Various Schaff indicators are available for MT4 (in this forum) ... but what are the indicators on the chart ?

Reason: