Cycle indicators - page 4

schaf 4 krou circle mtf - who wana play (mladen's shaft mutilated here)

Schaff trend tc1- used macd sig line

as Mladen mentioned already - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176577/page2

we don't really need Schaff trend CD (who wants can use Macd (or mtf macd)

all set to std. 12, 26, 9

cycle krou - engl trans

nota: mtfs works only with "Cycle_KROUFR_version_" -exact filename!

google translation link: Language Tools

Files:

to use adaptive period calc - is good idea (and can be applyed in any indis) - may be Acadex can also share his ideas of application MTFCycle KROUFR version in mtf price /trend analysis (charting)?

thank you

once more examples on applying Shaff Cycles:

Forex Trading : FX Strategy : Doug Schaff

cycle kroufr indicator

hi ineed help to instell this idicator . when i put it on my chart its disapierd why please your help thanks avi

hi avi, insert the indicators in expert/indicators.....and restart ALL......if probabily many indicators...cancelled the indicators bad for you.....probabily no memory.

have a nice day.

fxbs:
cycle krou - engl trans

nota: mtfs works only with "Cycle_KROUFR_version_" -exact filename!

google translation link: Language Tools

Hello Fxbs

Can you tell me if the Cycle Point KrouFR version "repaints" the dots once they appear and the bar has closed? I have notice that on the 1hr chart the dot appears, but only after there has been a move of about 6-7 bars(1hr) pass the point were it get painted on and get "Back dated" .

Thx

Iceman

Iceman19999:
Hello Fxbs

Can you tell me if the Cycle Point KrouFR version "repaints" the dots once they appear and the bar has closed? I have notice that on the 1hr chart the dot appears, but only after there has been a move of about 6-7 bars(1hr) pass the point were it get painted on and get "Back dated" .

Thx

Iceman

I think it paints the dot on the most recent highest high when the red line crosses the 50 level from above and vice versa for the low when it crosses the 50 level from below...check it out and see if I am right about this.

Iceman19999:
Hello Fxbs

Thx

Iceman

Also read post#37 on this thread...That might help answer your question

Reason: