PacMan (my first hybrid) - page 29

Thanks guys for continued testing. The pacmanJR is the most improved yet. Showing lots of promise in backtests, and forward. My accounts profitability has more than doubled. I had test JR through 06 with awsome results but deleted the test on accident when clearing off my desk top. The long period tests are from others running it for me. All mine are in the short term with 90% quality chart data. So I am testing the same ticks that came across my charts when I am putting the ea together. Then I have some one else run it long term.

Dave

pacmanjr?

David,

I dont see the tests on the Pacmanjr GBP$ to promising. Are you using any different settings on yours? Here is just 1 yr test.

Files:
pacmanjr.htm  559 kb

pacmanjr?

It looks like in tests that Pacmanjr is not hedging or reversing its trades.

fxpertno1:
David, I dont see the tests on the Pacmanjr GBP$ to promising. Are you using any different settings on yours? Here is just 1 yr test.

what broker. I have seen no test look like that. Are those the default settings?

xxDavidxSxx:
what broker. I have seen no test look like that. Are those the default settings?

i got similar results with usd/jpy using alpari data. 90% modeling for 1 year - 2006

Files:

Statement

Looks good.

This a statement with all PacMan.

eurusd-MrsPM; usdchf/usdjpy-MrsPMusdchf; cad-MrsPC withfipoprogression; gbp and gbpy-Mrs PM and PacmanJR.

Recently i added a number on the two fields of magicnumber.

Best Regards.

Statement

This is only for PacmanJr.

Best Regards.

fxpertno1:
David, I dont see the tests on the Pacmanjr GBP$ to promising. Are you using any different settings on yours? Here is just 1 yr test.

Mine is with fxdd data for 1 year. I dunno why its 85% model. But I don't put much stock in the backtester. I have seen candles repaint and have seen corrupted data with server data and down loaded data taking up the same candles, doubling the ticks and making multiple trades in less than a second.

But when I use chart data I get good quality and I don't see any funny stuff with the candles and trades are same as forward live trades when ran across the same period.

But I am going to say this again...don't put more in your trade account than you can afford to lose.

Dave

nf

My data is with Northfinane. This data is downloaded from the charts. It is very clean if you look at the modeling quality bar. The settings are default as with the EX code. The MrsPacMan is showing better results. Just the drawdown that I am trying to eliminate.

xxDavidxSxx:
I have a correction for this. I'll try to have the files updated by this evening.

Here is something I want everyone to test out. Its in ex file because I don't want 100 different test settings. I need the exact same settings on different brokers/time zones, ect...

You do have the option of changing no trade day, and from conservitive mrspacman signals, or agressive RSI/I_Trend signals, and magic #'s.

run this on gbp$ and $jpy.

Dave

edit ex file updated with equity target error fixed

Ok, here are my results of forward testing PacManJr GBP$ B1 H1.

I've thrown in my results with same EA but with M30 TF if your interested.

Keep up the good work

EDIT: H1 closed off both remaining $jpy trades at an extra $5 profit

Reason: