Envelope 2.11 - page 3

Last night Envelope 2.11 placed a sell order on my Alpari Demo for the EUR/USD and the new Scalpnet v065 placed a buy order on my Fibo Demo for the EUR/USD.

I was looking at the SL's and the TP's from both and when the two crossed Envelopes calls were off and was in the negative where scalpnet is in profit.

Why was that when I have the two working the same currency pair? This all happened around the same time last night.

I currently have Envelope on the M15 chart and Scalpnet is on the M1 Chart.

BlackDawn:
Last night Envelope 2.11 placed a sell order on my Alpari Demo for the EUR/USD and the new Scalpnet v065 placed a buy order on my Fibo Demo for the EUR/USD.

I was looking at the SL's and the TP's from both and when the two crossed Envelopes calls were off and was in the negative where scalpnet is in profit.

Why was that when I have the two working the same currency pair? This all happened around the same time last night.

I currently have Envelope on the M15 chart and Scalpnet is on the M1 Chart.

It is sompletely different EAs having the different algorithms. Scalp_net is working on EMA cross filtering by some other indicators. Envelope is using Envelopes indicator I think and working on break out. Completely different algorithms.

Please find the statements.

Files:

Statements were updated.

Files:

When I backtested envelop 2 with MT4 M15 I get bad result. What do I do wrong?

frenchtrader:
When I backtested envelop 2 with MT4 M15 I get bad result. What do I do wrong?

Sometimes backtesting and forward testing are not the same.

We are not backtesting.

To backtest you should do it in every tick mode with at least 90% probability and have M1 data for the whole backtesting period. To do that you should download these M1 data, check the gaps, convert this data on to M5 and so on timeframes, and so on ... And after that you will got some results which you can not believe (because of backtesting).

Statements was updated.

Files:

Updated statements.

Files:

Good trades (see image): 3 orders are in profit anyway because stop moved in profitable area already.

Files:
envelope.gif  37 kb

Please find the statements of this EA.

Besides we starting to test this EA on the following pairs: GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD and USDCAD using the same pre-set file. Thus, together with EURUSD, it will be 6 pairs.

Reason: