Boomerang - page 8

Meat:
It's like the saying goes: "If we're so smart, why are we so poor?". If everything is so profitable, why demo and not real? ;) Almost everyone can earn virtual millions (for many reasons), so there is nothing to be proud of.
And do I know you that you say so? You don't need a key to the safe where the money is kept... :0(( . I promise that as soon as I close my account I will put all my account details on the forum. :0))

Virtual millions and real millions are like... uh... heaven and earth ;)))

avtomat:
Virtual millions and real millions are like... ... heaven and earth ;)))

You're telling the truth - it's like a rubber band...

SZS: Yusuf, you said that you do not stop working on your indicator and the development of TS, why do you not hand-test it at least on a micro account or on a cent account, or do you think that you have to learn to trade on millions? As it has been explained to you many times that if you show positive results, the investors will find themselves, I do not want to be mistaken with you, but it seems to me that you are looking for easy ways to earn on forex

IgorM:

SZS: Yusuf, you said that you do not stop working on your indicator and the development of TS, why do you not hand-test it at least on a micro account or on a cent account, or do you think that you have to learn to trade on millions? As it has been explained to you many times that if you show positive results, the investors will find themselves, I do not want to be mistaken, but it seems to me that you are looking for easy ways to earn on forex

Thanks, maybe you are right, indeed I am looking for ATS, as I do not have the opportunity to sit and follow trading all the time, as classes start, I am mostly busy during the day. Will have to try manual as well while on holiday. Please, tell me why experienced participants do not try the indicator in different modes? After all, the variant that automatically follows the trend (variant 3 in kodobase) is also available. I will have to activate the appropriate branch and post my developments, although I didn't want to impose the indicator on the participants.

yosuf: Please tell me why experienced participants do not try the indicator in different modes?
Probably because they are not interested in it. Get interested yourself if you have something to add to what has already been done.

IgorM:

SZS: Yusuf, you said that you do not stop working on your indicator and the development of TS, why do you not hand-test it at least on a micro account or on a cent account, or do you think that you have to learn to trade on millions? As it has been explained to you many times that if you show positive results, the investors will find themselves, I do not want to be mistaken, but it seems to me that you are looking for easy ways to earn on Forex

Well, who is not looking for easy ways? - Only "Kirghiz Komsomol members".

But the problem is that you do not know in advance, in most cases, whether this "easy way" is really easier than the others (which are available to a particular individual).

But with Yusuf the circumstances are of a different nature - an overt desire to ride his neighbour's hump.

yosuf:

Hello to all the forum participants!

I have come to the conclusion that in order to be successful in the forex market one needs to have a reliable deposit in the range of 100k. - I've come to the conclusion that it's necessary to have a reliable deposit in the range of $100 k. and $1 mln.

My dear Yusuf.

You can have as much as 2 or 10 million dollars. But! There is a statistics of successful and unsuccessful traders that states that only 10% are stably successful and the rest lose. That's what the entire Market is built on, otherwise it simply wouldn't exist. Even assuming that 90% are successful, this is idealistic=utopian. Where would the fuel come from? For example, you open an account with a DC or a bank. And steadily sucking money out of them. Then what is the point of having a Trustee or a bank? Just to make money and give the profit to such a smart Yusuf? That is utopia!

You are a good mathematician, but a shitty psychologist. If you manage to combine both mathematics and the psychology of the crowd in some single project, you will be golden. I can tell you that the successful ones in this line of work are those who know ahead of time what to expect from the crowd of losers. And only then will you be in profit! Only then will you be in profit from a $1,000 account or a $100 million account.

step_up777:

Dear Yusuf.

It is possible to have both 2 G's and 10 G's. But! There are statistics of successful and unsuccessful traders, which states that only 10% are stably successful, the rest lose. That's what the entire Market is built on, otherwise it simply wouldn't exist. Even assuming that 90% are successful, that's idealistic=utopian. Where would the fuel come from? For example, you open an account with a DC or a bank. And steadily sucking money out of them. Then what is the point of having a Trustee or a bank? Just to make money and give the profit to such a smart Yusuf? That is utopia!

You are a good mathematician, but a shitty psychologist. If you manage to combine both mathematics and the psychology of the crowd in some single project, then you will be golden. I can tell you that the successful ones in this line of work are those who know ahead of time what to expect from the crowd of losers. And only then will you be in profit! Only then will you be in profit from a $1,000 account or from a $100 million account.

I am trying to take them into account, I am focused on AVTS, but because of your words I doubt that I will ever be able to create an omnivorous, all-season and unsinkable ATS, because it is impossible to formalize the psychology of the crowd and the big players, and therefore it will always be flawed. But I try to create an ATC with minimal profit, and most importantly - that prevents complete drainage. For all its disadvantages, I think ATS also has the advantage of immunity from gambling and ill-conceived decisions. I am slapped in the face by the market and rebuffed, but I keep looking for the slightest loophole to understand the principle of exceptional perfection of the market, which makes it unknowable. After all, there must be laws that so artfully create lawlessness!

yosuf:
After all, there must be laws that so artfully create lawlessness!
You are trying to think logically, but you have to think illogically . That is, against the thoughts of losers...

yosuf:
... I now doubt that it will ever be possible to create an omni-vehicle, all-season and unsinkable ATC ...
for nothing
Reason: