Trend /Reversal /Continuation HELPER - page 14

CJA,

For this version of stoch bar, can you add the weekly bar to it ?

Now it has only 1hr,4hr and daily bar.

Thanks...

Files:
stoch_bars.ex4  15 kb

compro99:
CJA,

For this version of stoch bar, can you add the weekly bar to it ?

Now it has only 1hr,4hr and daily bar.

Thanks...

so many version for stoch bar,which 1 is the latest version?very confusing here

STOCH Bars indicator

amenlo9:
so many version for stoch bar,which 1 is the latest version?very confusing here

Hi

Yes it can be confusing with everyone wanting something else changed or added to the basic indicator , however the latest indicator is listed on Post #92

cja

cja:
Hi

Yes it can be confusing with everyone wanting something else changed or added to the basic indicator , however the latest indicator is listed on Post #92

cja

i tried that version but there were no any color on 1M and 5M tf

Re indicator problems

amenlo9:
i tried that version but there were no any color on 1M and 5M tf

I have checked the indicator on Post #92 and can find nothing wrong with it, however i have altered the code so you can now change the Main & Signal Price values, all i can suggest is if you have any earlier versions in your indicator list remove them just in case there is a code conflict.

cja

Thanks for making this available!

Best ways to use this indicator

Thanks very much for this excellent indicator.

I am interested to hear how people have been using it.

I am starting to think from observation that to get the best entry, it may not actually be best to have all lime green boxes showing, but maybe have longer timeframes all lime green with short time frames red going orange, then enter long. I am thinking that this would allow entry on the retrace, rather than at the highs. Any thoughts?

signal_bars_v6 - text missing

Hi CJA,

Please take a look at the attached gif. Just noticed that the daily range text is missing.

Regards,

prosper888

Text missing

prosper888:
Hi CJA,

Please take a look at the attached gif. Just noticed that the daily range text is missing.

Regards,

prosper888

Problem fixed 2 days ago but thanks for pointing it out, fixed indicator on the 1st Post

cja

missing text

cja:
Problem fixed 2 days ago but thanks for pointing it out, fixed indicator on the 1st Post cja

Thanks, CJA.

Reason: