Trend /Reversal /Continuation HELPER - page 16

I have to say CJA....

Just like GMC...you are PROFESSIONAL GRADE!!

Thanks for such a useful and robust indy!

Just a small request

Hi CJA,

First of all, many thanks to your generosity of sharing your signal_bars indicator.

Could you be kind enough to add the "currency pair anf tf" just on top of the indicator (signal_bars_v6) in size 12 font. Please see the attached gif.

Many2 thanks in advance.

Happy trading,

Khai

indicator problems

ejpdl:
Hi Cja

I have downloaded MT4 again and it does not crash anymore when I attach Stochbars vs 2C

When I change the Stochbars settings to true/false to move the location, I find that they differ

Anu ideas?

Thanks

ejpdl

A few people have had this problem it is a code conflict with an earlier STOCH indicator influencing the new indicator i have reposted this indicator in Post #92 with the offending code altered, either download the new indicator or take the earlier STOCH indicator out of your indicator folder.

cja

tading examples using the indicator

Cand anyone post some examples of what a trade might look like using the indicator. It would be very helpful to see how others interpret the info.

thanks.

mike

btw, thanks CJA for the excellent work.

Hi CJA,

I' still new in this Forex World. First of all, tq for sharing ur special Indi. I have few question regarding ur indi :-

1) How can I put ur indi to the top left of my chart.

2) What spread means ?

3) Hi to low means what "

4) And when I need to enter market either so for Short or Long ?

Hope you can explain to me since me still noobie and hope your nice program can help me make any decission before enter market.

Tq,

cja.

is it posssible to change the small boxes to arrows?

regards

#signal_bars don't work at realtrade mt4 demo

Hi Cja,

Howcome your signal bars indicator won't work with realtrade mt4 demo but it works with northfinance demo? Is it because of ex4 extension instead of mq4? it keeps crashing when i tried to load it.

MT4 crash

rtiu:
Hi Cja, Howcome your signal bars indicator won't work with realtrade mt4 demo but it works with northfinance demo? Is it because of ex4 extension instead of mq4? it keeps crashing when i tried to load it.

Usually it is an issue with the build date of the MT4 platform, make sure the build is 203 or later that should solve the problem

cja

Thanks!

Thank you for the quick reply. Liking the big price display so much. Keep up the good work.

this guy is really excellent person, just found the guy like you man!

two thumbs up for you CJA ,

SALUTE, and go on the rock

Reason: