Signal_Bars_v7 - page 13

Cja do you have a website

Cja

Do you have a website ? are you selling indicators

could you direct me

cja:
You can't with the Signal Bars 7 on this thread it is designed to show only the currency of the chart it is loaded on, I do have a multi currency version however it is not availiable for FREE. cja

Hi,

i ' ve downloaded the signal bars v.71.

Thanks a lot, cja , good job.

Very nice indicator Cja, Thank you!

Dear CJA,,

How do you calculated STR??

Using CCI,RSI and stoch??

Thx for your gr8 indi!!

sonic

Dear CJA,

Is the Signal_HAS indicator available? I would like to download it.

Thanks for all your work, Kris

I think this is more like what you are after, you can double load the bars to cover more timeframes if required, pm me and let me know if this will suit your requirements

cja

Files:

HI CJA,

I hope that you don't mind me modifying your Signal_Bars indicator to fit better on my chart (see attached).

I gave it a name Signal_Bars_v6, as it is based on your earlier work. I have noticed that you are not in favour of posting your source-code, so attached is the ex4 file.

Cheers, Kris

Files:

Hi Tokarus,

Can you please upload the hiekenAshi Style indicator that is on your chart. Thankyou

Xard777

HI TRO,

I have modified your HA_Signals indicator, to make it a little narrower, so that it doesn't overlay over the price chart (see attached pic). However, I see that there must be something wrong with its logic, as all bars are continuously red, irrespective of the underlying HAS colour.

E.g. on the attached chart you will find that the HAS candles are blue, while your HA shows red(?)

Would you please look into this and re-post?

Cheers, Kris

TheRumpledOne:

This should help.
Files:
signal_ha.gif  11 kb

Has

Tokarus:
HI CJA,

I hope that you don't mind me modifying your Signal_Bars indicator to fit better on my chart (see attached).

I gave it a name Signal_Bars_v6, as it is based on your earlier work. I have noticed that you are not in favour of posting your source-code, so attached is the ex4 file.

Cheers, Kris

Hi

1/ That HAS indicator is not mine it is one of the TRO indicators,

I think you might need this version of HAS to make the TRO indicator work but who knows "Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed".

heiken_ashi_smoothed.mq4

2/ The Signal HAS Bars is not avaliable for a free download

3/ Of course i do not mind you altering an early version of signal bars however i think you will find that i have already got a verion 6 so it might pay to rename it to avoid confusion.

Files:

How much do you charge for the Signal HAS indicator?

Thanks, Kris

cja:
Hi

1/ That HAS indicator is not mine it is one of the TRO indicators,

I think you might need this version of HAS to make the TRO indicator work but who knows "Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed".

heiken_ashi_smoothed.mq4

2/ The Signal HAS Bars is not avaliable for a free download

3/ Of course i do not mind you altering an early version of signal bars however i think you will find that i have already got a verion 6 so it might pay to rename it to avoid confusion.
Reason: