Trend /Reversal /Continuation HELPER - page 4

Trend Reversal

Hi All,

Now that I found the files I don't seem to be able to save them into my indicator folder. I have done it twice but they will not show up in my platform. The second time I did it I got the message that it was there if I wanted to replace it and I did and it still is not there. I must be doing something wrong anybody know what it might be? I did close platform down and reopened it.

Thank you.

Fritz34@verizon.net

same problem..

fritz34@verizon.net:
Hi All,

Now that I found the files I don't seem to be able to save them into my indicator folder. I have done it twice but they will not show up in my platform. The second time I did it I got the message that it was there if I wanted to replace it and I did and it still is not there. I must be doing something wrong anybody know what it might be? I did close platform down and reopened it.

Thank you.

Fritz34@verizon.net

i have the same problem.. i tried more than 4 times in 2 meta. ibfx and from metaquotes.. and still nothing happen. need for help.. thanks

you must have to many indicators in your indicator folder and you can't see new .ex4 files but they are there

delete or zip all indicators you don't need to get room for new ex4

Dear CJA,

This indicator is great, thank you very much

But can you make one in an external indicator window, because sometime prices going though and it's not much readable.

Thanks

Excellent work ! can u add the sound ?

Hello and congratulation to your good work !

As it is manual trading indicator and i don't want to be every time looking the charts can you add an option in order that there will be a sound when the trend is changing direction ?

Thanks in advance.

Cijas:
Hello and congratulation to your good work !

As it is manual trading indicator and i don't want to be every time looking the charts can you add an option in order that there will be a sound when the trend is changing direction ?

Thanks in advance.

How can yoiu have sound there are too may conditions?

Indicator update

I have updated the code on the display of Signal_Bars v2

it can be downloaded from the 1st Post in this thread

Could people please stop asking for alert and sound to be added to this indicator, this is an indicator i developed to assist me with my manual trading & analysis - it is a visual indicator for manual use- to attempt to code in all the options for an alert is not an option. Let us just keep this simple and thank you for the practicle suggestions others have provided.

Thank you and enjoy using it.

cja

Oh yes,

Thanks CJA

And excuze me for my stupid question

another great things from CJA, the most Valuable TSD member, thank you sir

Daily please

dear cja..you're the best..

thank you for your kindness make the second version more adjustable.. so we can change the period of MACD etc..

Can you add Daily signal on this tool, because daily TF is very important in my trading style..

Pj

Reason: