Reliable Trendlines - page 2

#KG Support & Resistance Alert_Revision 2 indicator is on this post.

Strugler

Help me out here, I am so new to this it could as well have been in Russian! Nevertheless, I can't seem to get these Indicators to work? The only ones that go well are the one which have a .mq4 and an .ex4 extension. Many only have an .mq4 extension and they do not appear in my "Indicators folder" and is no use pulling them unto the chart from the Navigator window.

Please if anyone can assist me through the minefield it will be greatly appreciated. Got to make currency trading work!!!

Many regards Hendrik

As I understand all the files from this thread are indicators.

So,place them in indicators folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK_1\experts\indicators) and compile in MetaEditor (open Metaeditor, fid the file (usinf menue 'Open'), open and compile (from MetaEditor's menu, or pressing F5 for example.

Files:

Demark

An interview with Tom Demark and his son Jay.

Files:

Support and Resistance Indicator

hi all

is anyone able to recommend a good support + resistance indicator? i have had a look at a few but they havent exactly impressed me.

is there one that you use which you find can identify the support and resistance levels on a chart quite well?

smiley486:
hi all

is anyone able to recommend a good support + resistance indicator? i have had a look at a few but they havent exactly impressed me.

is there one that you use which you find can identify the support and resistance levels on a chart quite well?

This thread have a lot of info https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177227

S/R lines based on Linechart??

Hi, are there a indicator that will draw the Trendlines lines based on the linechart?

Thanks in advance.

regards, halvard

Edited..I did mean trendlines..

halvardu:
Hi, are there a indicator that will draw the Trendlines lines based on the linechart?

Thanks in advance.

regards, halvard

Edited..I did mean trendlines..

Just add the indicator you want draw trendlines and change the chart to single line.

You will see some small differences because these trendlines indicators are based on high/low price but line charts on close.

Files:
chart1.gif  23 kb
chart2.gif  21 kb
Reason: