why it is 1$/pip although ive set the size to 0.1

how do i change so that it

0.01/pips or 0.1/pips

and what broker support this...

thx very much in advance...

i used to use marketiva

pengusaha:
why it is 1$/pip although ive set the size to 0.1

A standard lot is $10/pip. If you set your lot size to 0.1, it will be $1/pips.

With a mini account, you will have 1 lot = $1/pip.

FerruFx

a quick question?

hi all,

suppose i have a pending order before the close of the market @ weekend and when the market opens with a gap, will it activate my pending order if price crosses my order price or will it not activate my orders.

thanks in advance.

Check with Interbankfx.com chat to be sure. I believe that if the market is in the same direction as your pending order, it will open it up at the gap high or gap low point when they start up since the brokerage feed or computers are shut down over the weekend.

teldon:
hi all

Hi, It depends on broker, but most of them fill the order with the first price after the gap.

MetaTrader Indicators

I have recently bought myself a laptop and Downloaded MT4 from WHC, as soon as you have downloaded it is telling me it has a virus on update Win 32/Heur, I then put the virus in to my virus vault, Everything seems to be working fine apart from I can't get my Custom Indicators to show, and any indicators I put in to WHC/experts/Indicators will not show, Have done exactly the same on my Desktop and no problems, Anyone with any Advice/Help.

Thanks,

Flash:
I have recently bought myself a laptop and Downloaded MT4 from WHC, as soon as you have downloaded it is telling me it has a virus on update Win 32/Heur, I then put the virus in to my virus vault, Everything seems to be working fine apart from I can't get my Custom Indicators to show, and any indicators I put in to WHC/experts/Indicators will not show, Have done exactly the same on my Desktop and no problems, Anyone with any Advice/Help. Thanks,

Some answer on this tread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175526/page8

difference betwen buy limit and buy stop?

sorry for the newbish question but... Im starting to experiment with pending orders in mt4 and I would like to know whats the diference betwen buy stop/buy limit and sell stop/ sell limit

Thanks in advance

Hope this will help you.

MetaTrader 4 User Guide: Pending Orders

PartyPips

PartyPips:
Hope this will help you.

MetaTrader 4 User Guide: Pending Orders

PartyPips

Exactly

There are four types of pending orders:

Buy Stop - an order to open a Buy position at a price higher than the price at the moment of placing the order;

Sell Stop - an order to open a Sell position at a price lower than the price at the moment of placing the order;

Buy Limit - an order to open a Buy position at a lower price than the price at the moment of placing the order;

Sell Limit - an order to open a Sell position at a price higher than the price at the moment of placing the order.
Reason: