Trend of interesting thoughts - page 3

Are you opening from the market or placing pauses?

sever29 >>:
С рынка открываетесь или отложки выставляете?

We need to decide on the rules of the topic. Like:

1) Don't wear black and white.

2) Don't say "yes" and "no".

3) ...4)...5)... ... ;)

MetaDriver писал(а) >>

We need to define the rules of the topic. Like:

1) Don't wear black and white.

2) Don't say "yes" and "no".

3) ...4)...5)... ... ;)

He who created the theme, he who dances the girl.

sever29 >>:
С рынка открываетесь или отложки выставляете?

I am from the market. But you can put the pending ones in if you want to. It's a matter of taste :)

MetaDriver >>:

Надо с правилами топика определиться. Типа:

1) Черное с белым не носить

2) "Да" и "Нет" не говорить

3) ...4)...5)... ... ;)

Why? Without rules, there are too many "do's/don'ts", "say's/don'ts", etc. choice situations? Does that make you uncomfortable? :)

Magnatis писал(а) >>

I am from the market. But you can put the pending ones in if you want to. It's a matter of taste :)

Do you use stop orders or limit orders? Do you work for the trend continuation (buy stop/ sell stop) or for the rebound (sell limit/buy limit)?

I don't use the delayed ones. But it's easy to make logic with them. The one that mimics a stop is a stop, the one that makes a reversal is a limit.

I update it: No, no, you get stops everywhere. We need reversals :)

Magnatis писал(а) >>

I don't use the delayed ones. But it's easy to make logic with them. The one that mimics a stop is a stop, the one that makes a reversal is a limit.

You have not answered your question. If you had pending orders, what type of pending order would you use? >> Buy Stop, Sell Stop or Sell Limit, Buy Limit?

Magnatis писал(а) >>

I update it: No, no, you get stops everywhere. We need reversals:).

Are you familiar with the types of pending orders? Judging by your answer: "You need reversals". Do you use - sell limit and buy limit?

I will join in the discussion, I started to work with a similar scheme myself, although there is a difference, judging by the answers. On the other hand the principle is the same - always in the market, i.e. the system is reversal, but my reversal is not a point but zone and varies by the number of orders, i.e. unfortunately I could not get away from money management, I hope to find something here...
Reason: