Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 5

Noob Question - How to find the current value of currenct pair

How could I see the current price of one currency pair?

Not Low,High,Open or Close , the price of the currency in this time.

Thank you!

hope can help

takis76:

Thank you!

1st way at the most right of chart.

2nd way click market watch

and there are other but consider this is sufficent.

You could try this indi : Magnified Market Price - MQL4 Code Base

Adding funds to existing demo account?

I have an EA that uses account number for verification. I need to add funds to the account but cant find any way to add to a demo account. Is it possible??

Ingvar

I can not and could not.

May be someone can ... but I am not sure.

It is impossible according to my understanding.

takis76:

Thank you!

Do not pay attention to the indicators. Just to the magenta rectangle. The line comes by default with MT4. You could see it after any installation. This is the current bid quote price.

You also can to display the ask price by going to chart properties, common tab, and click on "Show Ask line".

Files:
cables.gif  22 kb

ingvar_e:
I have an EA that uses account number for verification. I need to add funds to the account but cant find any way to add to a demo account. Is it possible?? Ingvar

No, you can't add funds to a demo.

Chart problem.

Hi there,

I use to use Oanda, I am new to MT4 and I have the impression that my charts are not displaying properly. I'm using a demo account and I get my charts "not aligned" and by that I mean that the Close of the last candlestick does not match the Open of the new one. It happens that in Oanda they always match nice and easy so I wonder if it is a problem with the data feed for MT4 or if it is because of the "demo" account or even if it is not a problem at all but just a graphical difference.

Could it be related with the associated broker? As long as I know MT uses its own data feed, isn't it?

Thanks a lot for any help,

javi.

Mt4 it's only a software product used by brokers. And feed depends on brokers.

Reason: