Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 73

michael Jones:
I want to start investing in Forex trading. Please guide me about how to start? Thanks!

Start by learning the basic --- read! It's much better if you have enough education about forex before starting an actual trading

michael Jones:
I want to start investing in Forex trading. Please guide me about how to start? Thanks!

Hello, first you should know the basic in trading in order for you to understand the terms and the tools that you will be using during your trading time and when you are trading please control your emotions to avoid quitting

michael Jones:

So, if you prefer to lead trading yourself then you should learn information about forex, all this information you can find on this forum or maybe you can study at babypips school. Have You ever heard anything about it? It’s free of charge and I’m sure it will help You to build the forex foundation. Then You should open a demo account and practice on it every day. When You master all the necessary information you should choose your broker and start trading!

But, if you want somebody to lead trading for you then there are so called PAMM accounts. Find the reliable broker which has such option as pamm and invest your money.

Forex gives gives you many opportunities. Which one is better for You to pick it’s up to you

Some good strategy for beginer to start with. forex-strategies-revealed.com

and also advance ones with discussion. and its free

MT4-no connection!!!!!Pls help and advice

Dear All Trader,

Recently, my MT4 no more connection. Then, some1 told me already expire and advice to reinstall open new acct. However, new acct open but without the currency pair of Gold/USD.

Any1 facing the same problem???

Pls help....TQsm

Hi digi4292,

It is some way that you can check - it is metatrader connection problem, or your demo account was expired.

You can do the following:

Right mouse click:

New window will be opened, write anything

and click 'Next':

Click 'Scan'; on this way - you will see the name of the servers and their connections (if 0 so - no connection, if more than 100 or more than 150 - it is very good connection (just my experience):

After that -click 'Cancel'

On this way - we can see - it is metatrader connection problem, or just demo account was expired. I mean: if you click 'Scan' and the server is having connection but you demo/metatrader is not working so it may be bad connection, or account was expired.

I just join this website and found many interesting topic with healthy and useful discussion. I am glad to be a part of this site.

MT4 Learning

Hi all

I am quite new to MT4 Please inform is it possible to change the scrips in a single window keeping indis and ocis constant.

This facility is available with amibroker. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hi choudri7,

May be - someone will understand but I do not

Scrip is something which is acting one time only: you attach script to the chart, the script will make some action and that's all. One time executing action.

You are talking about possibilities to change/remove/delete/improve/replace etc EA which are already attached to the chart? yes, it is possible in Metatrader 4. And it is possible for indicators ...

I am sorry - I am not fully understand your question.

In Metatrader 4 - the scripts are one-time/one-shot program.

one-time start-stop program starting to work on the moment you attach it to the chart (and it is de-attached from the chart by itself in many cases on the next moment).

Reason: