Is there a way to show all my trades on a chart with my Metatrader statement

Hi All,

I have exported my Metatrader statement into HTM and wanted to know if there is any software out there which would take in my Metatrader statement and how every single trade I made on a chart? ie showing me where i entered, where i exited etc?

Thanks 

I see the following in Metatrader 5:

Right mouse click on any space in Toolbox (or on the History) - "Show on Chart" - "Add all Deals".

If you use MT4 so I found the following script:

-------------

Statement To Chart - script for MetaTrader 4

Just a simple script, that reads the HTML file a report, or detailed report, and draws a transaction from it on the chart, in standard form.

-------------

You can try to find more in CodeBase and the Market using Search for example.

How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510

How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
  • www.mql5.com
How can I search for indicators in this forum? I need the Hodrick Prescott Filter for MT4. Please, if anyone can help me, I thank you in advance...

Sergey Golubev:

If you use MT4 so I found the following script:

-------------

Statement To Chart - script for MetaTrader 4

Just a simple script, that reads the HTML file a report, or detailed report, and draws a transaction from it on the chart, in standard form.

-------------

You can try to find more in CodeBase and the Market using Search for example.

How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510

Thanks Sergey for both your messages.. very useful.

I've not been able to get the script working however, but that could be my lack of experience in working with scripts.. will keep trying though

justmealan:

Thanks Sergey for both your messages.. very useful.

I've not been able to get the script working however, but that could be my lack of experience in working with scripts.. will keep trying though

scripts ...

• example: EAs (robots) are working all the time (if you want for the EA to work so it will work, if you stop it so it will stop).
  • the scrip is working just one time only: the time you are attaching it to the chart.

So, it is the main difference between the script and the EAs/robots.

Reason: