Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 70

Vertical scale

Any way know how to increase the size of the vertical scale numbers? I'm finding them hard to read sometimes

Thanks

[langtitle=cs]Help me on start?[/langtitle]

[lang=cs]Hi all,

I am interested in the forex for over 2 years. Now I founded a real account with HotForex, I would start with a small capital - $ 200. I believe that there are big pros, I hope that they will be willing to help me. Looking for a profitable system. I do not Expert Advisor, we are more for manual trading.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm from the Czech Republic.[/lang]

Hello, I have found out that MetaTrader 4 doesn't work with gmail accounts. Where can I find a list of email services, MT4 works or doesn't work?

Thanks.

John

Conversion of Screen Coordinates to Price/Time

Is it possible to achieve to do the following in MT4?

1) Get the (x,y) screen coordinate when a mouse button is clicked. (I am not talking about the drag on drop feature)

2) Convert the (x,y) screen coordinates to the corresponding Price and Time

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Tiffany

Yes, click on this button:

and ..

Files:
click_2.jpg  337 kb
click_1.jpg  328 kb

Draw on Screen

Is there any way we can use mouse to draw curb lines or any forms of object you want on MT4?

Thanks for your suggestion

Chart with Closed Price and Open Price Only

Anyone please help How to make ( Template)a Candle chart show Price OPEN and CLOSE only on any time frame.

Thanks inadvance

[langtitle=pl]Automatic for MT4[/langtitle]

[lang=pl]hello,

if anyone can hint me how to automate my MT4, because I'm new at this and do not know where to start, I play a little but relying only on the LT. I would like to applya proven machine. Please help me. of course welcome as sygestie should work.

sorry for my english

Thank you and best regards[/lang]

Chart with Closed Price and Open Price Template

Hello coders

Can you guys show me How To Create a Template Candle Chart that only show Open Price and Close Price only.

I would be very much appreciated for your help. I have absolutely no knowledge computer programming.

Multiple workspaces?

Newb MT4 question: I'm used to using other platforms (e.g. Tradestation) that provide multiple workspaces. Each workspace is a separate "page" of charts. So maybe one workspace has charts of 8 pairs running an EA, another workspace has charts of 10 pairs that I hand-trade, etc. It's very nice to have this additional real estate for keeping lots of charts open.

Does MT4 do anything like this? Is this what Profiles are for? That seems to be better than nothing but I really prefer having several "pages" of charts that I can flip back & forth quickly. And Profiles don't help if you need to leave all these charts *open* all the time, e.g. if you're running EAs on all of them.

Reason: