Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 63

Hi royceman01,

Read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706 as it is about indicators and templates (some preliminary knowledge). And ask here on this thread after reading and I think - you will receive a help.

Hi to everybody! I am a new member and anew trader, so I want to ask some things. I use the 5 minutes chart for trading. Is that good for a beginner?

1) What is the best rsi indicator for a 5-minute chart? 14 period, smaller or bigger

2) What is the best stochastics indicator for a 5-minute chart? 5.3.3, 10.3.3 or bigger?

Thank you very much for yout time!

Metaeditor - "Access Denied"

Can anyone tell me why I cant modify or save coding in Metaeditor? When I make modifications and click "save" it comes up with an error message saying "Access is Denied."

It wont let me save anything from metaeditor.

Heres hoping someone knows

Thanks

JK

Windows Vista?

Click on "Save as ...", save and after that compile.

newdigital:
Windows Vista? Click on "Save as ...", save and after that compile.

Worked, thanks.

EA Reversal conditions to become a profitable

Hello to all

could you please let me know what is conditions to make any bad EA profitable by reversing it ?

is it a must the TP = SL + SPREAD ?

i am looking forward to hear from you

best regards

documentation of free ea's

If you will use any free ea's - often you have the problem of trading without manual of the ea used....

documenation

I mean: bad documentation = loss of the ea used......

One Account, Two MT4 Terminals

Hello Folks,

I am running two EA's, one on a live account and one on demo, on two separate terminals (same broker). I want to move the demo EA across to the Live account but because of the complicated setup, EA settings, number of charts etc, I want to simply login to the Live server on the second terminal.

My question is, will the second terminal interfere with open orders made by another EA in another terminal? Both have unique magic numbers, however I'm unsure if magic numbers are visible between terminals.

Regards,

John

I need some optimisation advices for MT4 platform

Now I`m using MT4 and my computer is usually stuck when I launch the platform. Maybe you have any tips to help me increase the performance of the software?

Reason: