Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 52

Help with indicators

I'll appreciate your help with putting two indicators into sub-window. Help for MT4 says that one should use Drug and Drop way to do it. But I could not do it for some reason. I cannot drug from the main window. So, what should I do to have a couple of MAs superimposed on an oscillator?

Need Help

Hi,

I am new to this as I have downloaded an indicator and it is in my Meta Editor. As I pull up that screen , I tried to copy and paste with no luck as the navigator window is to the right. I tried doing one at a time and all at once with no luck. I also went to my computer in under alpari in experts and then indicators with no luck to copy and paste.I have copied and pasted zip files with no problem but this is different for sure. At the top of the file it says HLR.mq4. Need some guidence please

Thanks ,

HC

add sound alert

hi

i keep trying to add sound alert for this indicator when it change the color but...... noway

hope someone can help me

thank you

Files:

Need Help with Mt4

MetaTrader does not allow me to create a new chart. Can you help please?

Account data

Is there a way of abstracting my account history from MT4 and putting it into Excel?

jimbernice:
Is there a way of abstracting my account history from MT4 and putting it into Excel?

Save your statement (right click over your history) and import on excel by selecting html when open.

Metatrader

I just downloaded Metatrader from Alpari UK. They have great tutorials. Has anyone taken their classes?

a couple questions about cross pairs

Hi, I've so confused with this simple tasks and I will be very glad when anybody try to answer...

Imho "physically" there's no cross pairs and when I try to trade E/Y, so broker will open E/U and U/Y.

1. Is this idea correct? If it isn't, so I have to confess to I'm totally lost ;-)

but let's say, that I have truth.. so next:

2. value of E/Y should be E/U*U/Y, but when I make a diff between broker quitation of E/Y and the result of E/U*U/Y, so I won't get zero.. There is a 1-5pips deviation. Why????

3. When I open E/Y, why broker will block me same margin as "normal" pair like E/U.. based on my idea it should be final margin = E/U margin + U/Y margin

4. and finally most strange thing: Why traders use TA on cross pairs? Quotation should be only "inform only" without any behavioral aspects like 123, Rh, ma cross, ... So what's the point?

Maybe I have a stupid, silly questions, but be patience..

Gg-rsi-cci

Hi,

Anyone can help to direct me how to apply the captioned indicator, and the correct use of the setting?

Tks

Buildcity

Need help with mq4 files

Hi

Would someone please explain how I can transfer mq4 files into MT4 , I have no problem with ex4.

Thanks

Reason: