Brokers discussion - page 4

Just saw this thread. 90% of my customers are scalpers. Our software is intended to be a scalping software and we introduce our clients to Velocity4X. Not only do they want to work with our customers, they also pay for the esignal data feed for our customers that use our scalping software. I am not hearing any complaints from my customers.

I guess I should knock on wood or something, I have introduced my clients to alot of firms before that were great at first and then have had to move all my customers when the FCM's start playing their games, but so far so good!

Some people may disagree with me, but here is how I see it. No matter what software, method, system or anything you use to trade, you will still have people that lose. Alot of people are greedy, dont want to be wrong, and/or have no self discipline as far as money management. Money management is the most important thing by far, and is also the toughest thing to teach.

If you and 3 buddies start an IB and clear your 4 accts through a FCM and you are killing them, yes they will close your account. Even if they pass everything off, their liquidity providers will get pissed at them. We open many accts a day, so the good traders that are consistent is a cost of doing business to them and they dont want to ruin the relationship. My comments are all speculation, but im pretty sure that what im saying is correct.

Forex Mentor Program, Free Forex Software, Free Esignal Data, Free Training

ForexMentor, lets get things straight:

Why must you market in a development forum ?

1) Your software is not free, it comes with the need to open through you as

an IB or do your "forex course" for xx$....correct?

2) Your clients have no immunity from scalping prohibitions on any broker.

Velocity cannot allow what their liquidity provider(FXLQ) does not permit

(speaking from experience).

3) There are plenty of indicators in this forum that are offered by your

system and are free ....Just check the open forum for market profile

indicators etc.

4) As for the "free" Esignal feed you are offering, well its not free as

illustrated above and if one is interested, one can get an Esignal Forex

Feed from 12$ monthly.

We try to keep this Elite section for pure development, thus please use the open forum for your bidding.

forexmentorprogram:
Just saw this thread. 90% of my customers are scalpers. Our software is intended to be a scalping software and we introduce our clients to Velocity4X. Not only do they want to work with our customers, they also pay for the esignal data feed for our customers that use our scalping software. I am not hearing any complaints from my customers.

I guess I should knock on wood or something, I have introduced my clients to alot of firms before that were great at first and then have had to move all my customers when the FCM's start playing their games, but so far so good!

Some people may disagree with me, but here is how I see it. No matter what software, method, system or anything you use to trade, you will still have people that lose. Alot of people are greedy, dont want to be wrong, and/or have no self discipline as far as money management. Money management is the most important thing by far, and is also the toughest thing to teach.

If you and 3 buddies start an IB and clear your 4 accts through a FCM and you are killing them, yes they will close your account. Even if they pass everything off, their liquidity providers will get pissed at them. We open many accts a day, so the good traders that are consistent is a cost of doing business to them and they dont want to ruin the relationship. My comments are all speculation, but im pretty sure that what im saying is correct.

Forex Mentor Program, Free Forex Software, Free Esignal Data, Free Training

fx-programmer:
ForexMentor, lets get things straight:

Why must you market in a development forum ?

1) Your software is not free, it comes with the need to open through you as

an IB or do your "forex course" for xx$....correct?

Yes it is Free if the people open through my IB. They do not have to pay any money to receive our products for free, the training is optional.

2) Your clients have no immunity from scalping prohibitions on any broker.

Velocity cannot allow what their liquidity provider(FXLQ) does not permit

(speaking from experience).

Correct, no immunity, I just havent had any problems as of yet! Also, FXLQ is not Velocity's only liquidity provider.

3) There are plenty of indicators in this forum that are offered by your

system and are free ....Just check the open forum for market profile

indicators etc.

I agree, thats why IM here. I try to stay on top of any new tools being developed, not just our own tools.

4) As for the "free" Esignal feed you are offering, well its not free as

illustrated above and if one is interested, one can get an Esignal Forex

Feed from 12$ monthly.

Again, Esignal is free if they open through my IB. You are saying Esignal is $12 a month, please provide proof, you are wrong. Call Esignal if you disagree, their website is www.esignal.com

We try to keep this Elite section for pure development, thus please use the open forum for your bidding.

No need to get all upset, the thread title was " Brokers Data feed providers, and scalping" my post was relevant to that. If someone asks a question looking for something I can provide, should I not answer their question?

Mike

Brokers discussion

I'm considering opening a real money account with InterbankFX. I've chatted with them online, and they say that's not a problem, that they can just 'wire' me any money I may accumulate (hopefully). I'm just wondering if there are any other considerations that I need to take into account. Effectively, if I were to become a successful trader, I would be drawing my income from the other side of the Atlantic. Is that allowed?

if you want to trade EA's interbankfx might not be a best option as a lot of people complain about bad performance from what I read here. I will go with fxdd, also many people use north finance and alpari...

search option does wonders....

also check tax issues. I am luck that I will be moving back to Serbia and they do not tax "profit from capital"...or just move to Serbia, I am sure it beats Scotland...

I presume that for a broker the size of Interbankfx wiring money is not a problem cross Atlantic and is certainly a common practice among the abundance of Europeans who happen to have equity trading accounts in the United States. Any individual in the United States could wire you money so why couldn't a brokerage.

FutureMillionaire?:
I'm considering opening a real money account with InterbankFX. I've chatted with them online, and they say that's not a problem, that they can just 'wire' me any money I may accumulate (hopefully). I'm just wondering if there are any other considerations that I need to take into account. Effectively, if I were to become a successful trader, I would be drawing my income from the other side of the Atlantic. Is that allowed?

vpopovic:
I am sure it beats Scotland...

I'm sure you're right .... at least from a climate point of view. If it weren't for the foul weather, it wouldn't be a bad place.

goldensight:
I presume that for a broker the size of Interbankfx wiring money is not a problem cross Atlantic and is certainly a common practice among the abundance of Europeans who happen to have equity trading accounts in the United States. Any individual in the United States could wire you money so why couldn't a brokerage.

Oh, I'm sure that technically it's easy. I was actually thinking of the legality of it. There certainly used to be a limit on the amount of money you could bring into the country .. although I'm not sure that's still the case.

Brokers discussion

Hey. I've been in this forum for almost a month. I've decided i want to trade with the firebird 0.65 tf fixed.

Right now i'm trading on a demo account of alpari, but i'm having problem for them to authrize me as a client.

I wonder if someone can recommend any other brokers (that ease EA use generally and has tight spreads for the 4 main currencies)?

I would caution you against using Firebird (read the thread if you need reasons), but if you insist, I've demo tested it on InterbankFX without any problems.

Reason: