Brokers discussion - page 2

fx-programmer:
Tnx

AND HERE IS THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD BUTTONTRADER:

http://www.buttontrader.com/index.asp

But I am looking for a data provider which would bypass manipulations, and have several interbank resources.

I know there is some swiss bank that gives you a volume indicators based on real brokers - but you need 100000+ to ope n an account(this is a rumor and I dont know that swiss banks name).

Ok.

Maybe this file would help you in your search.

http://www.buttontrader.com/downloads/documents/ForexTrading_V01.zip

Interactive Brokers

I use Interactive Brokers and scalp regularly. From what I underststand the spread is determined by the traders. I have bought at the bid and sold at the ask before. I have seen the spread close to half a pip, but it can get bigger at times. I am wonder if there are any scalping programs that are consistant at small profits with minimal drawdown. All one would need is average 100 pips a month with no more than a 100 pip drawdown and and you can make huge profits by compounding. One lot with 50:1 leverage will net a profit of over a million dollars in around 17 months.

I have been working in InvestorRT to create a scalping program, but the historical data is poor quality in forex and I get mixed results. I think a program that uses pivot points and returns from deviations would do well. You only need a 5 pip scalp a day to make huge money. Any programers interested?

Linuxser:
Ok.

Maybe this file would help you in your search.

http://www.buttontrader.com/downloads/documents/ForexTrading_V01.zip

Tnx mate,

Very interesting.

How long have you been using it?

Is it reliable?

And is it a programmable interface?

tenfore.com

I am checking into this data provider:

tenfore.com

They have a 28 trial and they cover most markets.

But they want me to sign an NDA to get their trail....

I don't know about other data providers but I know that there is some secrets how to protect EA (and scalping EA as well) from the broker:

- some people are using pending orders only;

- the other way is that EA working on M15 timeframe or any should be based on the daily close bar;

- and as I know one forum (Russian forum) started to develop some EAs and library files. These library files and EAs will not place any stop loss and take profit. Broker will not see anything. TP and SL are inside the code and SL is "modifying" inside the code. So no one broker will see the stop loss and take profit values.

- and one forum some year ago started to program some script for EA to trade with other data. It means that EA (working in Metatrader) is placing all the orders to the MetaTrader taking decision on some other data (MetaStock or any) automatically. But they did not finish it because:

- it was very very difficult; - and many forums are conected with the brokers and they are not interested in this tool.

newdigital:
I don't know about other data providers but I know that there is some secrets how to protect EA (and scalping EA as well) from the broker:

- some people are using pending orders only;

- the other way is that EA working on M15 timeframe or any should be based on the daily close bar;

- and as I know one forum (Russian forum) started to develop some EAs and library files. These library files and EAs will not place any stop loss and take profit. Broker will not see anything. TP and SL are inside the code and SL is "modifying" inside the code. So no one broker will see the stop loss and take profit values.

- and one forum some year ago started to program some script for EA to trade with other data. It means that EA (working in Metatrader) is placing all the orders to the MetaTrader taking decision on some other data (MetaStock or any) automatically. But they did not finish it because:

- it was very very difficult; - and many forums are conected with the brokers and they are not interested in this tool.

How do we get volume from data providers ?

Attached is some kind of oanda tool which I have not had time to look at .

It is by a Russian author :

nikki21@mail.ru

I think it does what we want from Oanda.

Files:

fx-programmer:
How do we get volume from data providers ?

Attached is some kind of oanda tool which I have not had time to look at .

It is by a Russian author :

nikki21@mail.ru

I think it does what we want from Oanda.

I am not programmer but I think this indicator are using Oanda data (stored in some folder) to show them on the other brokers' chart.

newdigital:
I am not programmer but I think this indicator are using Oanda data (stored in some folder) to show them on the other brokers' chart.

You are correct . But note this is volume data from Oanda.....You can see in Oanda real time buyers vs sellers and stops. I will find the link for you and post it.

fx-programmer:
You are correct . But note this is volume data from Oanda.....You can see in Oanda real time buyers vs sellers and stops. I will find the link for you and post it.

Right.

It means that EA will place the orders according to Oanda but stop loss or take profit will be executed according the real Metatrader's broker? Because if we create EA so this EA will not trade on Oanda.

May be it will be good for EA which is producing the trading signals or to predict the price movement ...

InterbankFX

You could try: http://www.interbankfx.com/index.php

I haven't signed up with them, but they don't have a dealing desk, so it may work better.

Reason: