Brokers discussion - page 7

About a week ago I have discussed the problem with WHC. Today I see the problem is solved: WHC gives quotes on FESX futures correctly from day-open 8:00 o'clock.

Problem fixed!

Linuxser:
This is a picture of days 7 and 8 togheter.

Many thanks Linuxer!

It is clear that WHC is missing quotes between 8:00 and 9:00.

That problem accured since summertime.

greetings

Crown Fx

When backtesting an EA on Crown Forex MT4 demo, I get an "OrderSend error 131" ("invalid trade volume". I'm using 0.1 lots) when the very same system works fine with other brokers. Has anyone run into this and know what's wrong? Thanks.

Brokers with Mini & Micro accounts ?

Dear Fellows,

can You please recommend some brokers with Mini & Micro accounts?

Your recommendations should be out of REAL trading, please

not from demo experience ( I have enough of this now...)

Want to start two or three small accounts to test without greater risk...

Any suggestions and other advice are appreciated VERY MUCH!!!

Yours sincerely

Rolf

Thanks and brokers

Hello everyone. First of all let me tell you all how grateful I am to have found this forum. I am new to the forex market but I understand there can never be a guarantee. With that being said I have found the information and EA's on this forum to be exceptional. I would also like to thank project1972 for his Alpha9 EA. It really does work well.

My question pertains to brokers. I have been investigating a number of brokers since my interest in Forex peaked. I am currently using ibfx however I just got off the phone with a rep. from ODL. ODL informed me that they are looking for "proper" traders however the lady on the phone was unwilling or unable to give me a definition of a proper broker. My question is, in the experience of the traders on this forum, who would be the best broker to use for the greatest range of trading strategies? Again I realize that the answers may be subjective but I would love to hear the thoughts of the people on this forum. Thanks for your time.

randyb

rbrickley:
Hello everyone. First of all let me tell you all how grateful I am to have found this forum. I am new to the forex market but I understand there can never be a guarantee. With that being said I have found the information and EA's on this forum to be exceptional. I would also like to thank project1972 for his Alpha9 EA. It really does work well.

My question pertains to brokers. I have been investigating a number of brokers since my interest in Forex peaked. I am currently using ibfx however I just got off the phone with a rep. from ODL. ODL informed me that they are looking for "proper" traders however the lady on the phone was unwilling or unable to give me a definition of a proper broker. My question is, in the experience of the traders on this forum, who would be the best broker to use for the greatest range of trading strategies? Again I realize that the answers may be subjective but I would love to hear the thoughts of the people on this forum. Thanks for your time.

randyb

Good evening,

Perhaps fxpro.com

Demo account with no expiration

Very easy to open a demo account

fxpro MT4 charts with another broker fx dealbook 360

Regards,

CfdTrader

GTS.. Global Trading... FXUniversal

Hi, excited new member here;

I witnessed an odd spike on the chart with this broker, I didn't see on the mt4 chart or fxdaily chart. Can anyone say if they have good or bad experiences with this broker?

Thanks in advance;

Clifffy

I do not know sorry - never used them.

actually the reason I join this elite section is because I thought someone would be using EA's with broco

guess no one is...

Best mt4 broker to scalp with

Been having some issue finding a reliable broker to trade scalping ea with

non expiring mt4 demo

Hi everybody,

I am currently testing some medium/long term strategies.

Everytime, I have to start all over again when the demo expires, so that the results are almost useless.

I've tried to search the forum, but I was not able to find resuklts on this matter:

Does enybody knows were I can find a non expiring demo?

Maybe newdigital can help on this, giving the fact that he is testing a lot of eas since a long time.

Regards

Rob

Reason: