[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 509

rigc:

that's a 1000ppt))))

Greece should miraculously pay off all its debts once and for all....tadas will be))))

but otherwise dunno.... I'll trade the market))))

In the 5 digits, it's easy.

markich:
in the 5-digit range, then easily
Well, yeah.

markich:
any thoughts on salting or watching today?

Short on the upside you can't go wrong...(pips intraday...targets not big...)...

Vizard:

short on the upside you can't go wrong...(pips intraday...targets not big...)...

what about the gap you have to close it first

For rigc. But I don't go into buy ) Think about it. The logic is that if it goes up to 1.33, it will definitely fall, but it could also fall from here. That's why it was not a reason to buy. Although, I'm still in favour of a rise, but I'm not sure.

markich:

What about the gap? You have to close it first.

)))

It made me smile too... Especially at first )))

markich:

I don't see it clearly...but the second peak wouldn't hurt...there and short it neatly till the end of the day...

markich:

you have to close it and then go up.

MobileMan:
For rigc. But I don't go into buy ) Think about it. The logic is that if it goes up to 1.33, it will definitely fall, but it could also fall from here. That's why it was not a reason to buy. Although I'm still in favour of a rise, but I'm not sure.
buy small.... moose and fuck it, the profit is a nice little thing.... it's all within the bounds of the tc's run-in.
Reason: