XO_Method REVISED - page 83

8-ema.................

As mentioned in my Post above, I want to explain what I found incredibly accurate in terms of the 8-EMA(H1-TF) transposed onto the M5-chart.

We all know the genius work of iGorad on this Forum (and I will be the first to acknowledge that his expertise may extend across the globe) and I have been using some of his indicators with great success, one of which is the AllAverages the latest being AllAverages_v2.3. If you are not aware of this indicator, please look it up and read more about this wonderful indicator. Thanks iGorad.

When I saw what Saied was trying to do on the Hourly TF with regards to the 6-EMA, I went out and tested this on the M5-TF from where we take our entries. By using iGorad's indicator (which I attach here for your convenience), I transposed the 8-EMA of the H1-TF, ACCURATELY onto the M5-TF and here is how you do it.

Set the first one on 60 (TF) ; 2 (=Price and set @ Hi); 8 (MA_Period); 0; 1; 1.

The second one also on 60(TF) ; 3 (Price and set @ Lo); 8 ; 0 ; 1; 1.

Try this first on a fresh M5-chart. You will see how accurately the price swings between the Hi and Lo in a non-trending market.

I want to work with you on this one, but this is enough homework for this weekend already. So we will "tweak" it a little more with great effect.

Best wishes.

Latest Template screen-print..

Hi everyone,

Firstly, let me "disappoint you" by NOT posting the latest Template, but I am prepared to show you what it looks like at this stage. The reason being I have given it to 3 trusted friends for there perusal and comments before you will have it. Just to ensure that the four of us are on the "same page" so to speak.

Having said that however, you can make it up yourselves from what you already have and have seen posted over the last 2 months. Just ask if you need to understand something.

The very first thing you will notice, is that I have dropped the RSi-M5 and now the CCi-5/15 is back on top again. Keep your eyes on the CCi-5. You do not want to be without it.

Below that window is now the RSi-30M (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A MAJOR CHANGE). The reason being that there are 2 x 30-M candles in the H1 and especially when the market straddles (ranges), we want to be able to trade albeit for fewer long runs, but nobody goes bankrupt with a 20 pip trade.

Although we still trade off the H1-TF, everything is now set-up to give us a "better view" of what is happening inside that H1-candle.

In window#3, I am back to the Williams' Percent Range (WPR) as you may recall from early days. I just found a better way to trade it.

What I have done here is to take a Default Williams'PercentRange from the list of indicators on MT4 and left the setting at 14. BUT I have added the "ma-wpr" from MOHAmad.Rahimi over it. This indicator has a Moving Average over the WPR, but shows as a single line and I found the best setting to be 16/8. For those of you who don't know, the WPR has the uncanny ability to show you a change in direction way ahead of any other indicator. Watch this for "overheating" and therefore change in direction.

However, whenever you are in a trade, follow the 8-EMA rule as this WPR-combination will sometimes show you an "exit" when there is no need to exit. Watch it for a while as there are times when this exit is spot on, though.

Below that in the very last window you see another indicator by my friend Gerhard. This I will release here as an EX4-file only, the reason being that there is a guy lurking around here wanting to scoop the indicators and get it into an EA which he sells on e-Bay.

This last indicator, I use on the 30-M TF setting of 14/8 as my "retrace control". When the price is ranging and start a retrace, this will tell you when to trade that retrace and when not to. Also, upon the return of the price in the original direction, this will give you the perfect entry when it crosses.

I suggest you try this out yourself first and once the other guys agreed to releasing the Template, I will do so.

BTW, excuse my "busy" screen with EMAs, etc, but the Automatic Fib-tool is the main reason for this what may seem to the uninitiated, as "noise".

In the next Post following on this one, I just wish to point out something interesting that I have learned from Saied in another Thread here at TSD regarding the 8-EMA. (Although he uses the 6-EMA, my research have proven to me that the 8-EMA is superior, but that is semantics anyway)

Best wishes and longggggggggggggg pockets with shorttttttttttt arms.

Files:

fxnewbie:
Tks. a lot, ValeoFX. No doubt your system is great. For some reason, I can't make work WPR MA STF 15. Just dark window. Seems a heavy indy.

I do apologise for having loaded the wrong driver. I have now rectified the situation - please down-load the correct one (W%R_MA_LC) from #Post 821 above.

Best wishes.

M5 entry this morning.............

Good morning to you all.

Without any comments on my behalf, here is my entry as signalled correctly, this morning on GBP/USD.

Your comments will be appreciated.

Best wishes.

Files:

Todays two moves..

THANKS VALEO!!!

Ive still got the RSI on there..ill have to ween myself off of it as its grown on me lately.. other than that I think I have the new changes on there except for the WPR MA STF as it was showing a black window (not sure what I was doing wrong).

I got in short one candle later at 6:10, I guess I just wanted to make sure it made a clean break across the ZL. Either way it turned out great with 118 pips out at 7:55 when it closed above the 8MA.

Took another at 11:00 @ 1.8010 when the W%R was crossing down and RSI (30) came down. Took 20 out @ 11:20 @ 1.7990 when RSI went back up. Not entirely by the rules I guess but like you always say nobody's going broke +20 pips at a time.

Appreciate any comments. Im still new to this system and know for sure I am doing a few things wrong. Thanks in advance!!

Files:
vm5_9-29.gif  46 kb

AceFX

I really, really like your entry short at 07h55 on an overheating CCi-5 - way to go!! For some strange reason I cannot get myself to do that yet, but I am sure it is coming.

Also, please read my Post above. I loaded the wrong "driver" - sorry. But I rectified the situation and if you down-load the W%R again, you will see the indicator.

Please send me your private e-mail address via PM.

Best wishes.

Hello,

I have been a lurker in this thread for some weeks as I do not like to make a comment without knowledge. I have been trading this method for the last 8 weeks on demo and have found it to be the most consistent method (for me) that I have come across.

I have been waiting for the 4hr and the 1 hr to both indicate the same direction before placing trades on the 1 hr, 15 min and 5 min. (with reference to support, resistance, overheating CCI etc)

I am averaging 28 pips per trade and 292 pips per week.

Thank you ValeoFX, your research and kindness in providing this method in a public forum is much appreciated.

mijo:
Hello,

I have been a lurker in this thread for some weeks as I do not like to make a comment without knowledge. I have been trading this method for the last 8 weeks on demo and have found it to be the most consistent method (for me) that I have come across.

I have been waiting for the 4hr and the 1 hr to both indicate the same direction before placing trades on the 1 hr, 15 min and 5 min. (with reference to support, resistance, overheating CCI etc)

I am averaging 28 pips per trade and 292 pips per week.

Thank you ValeoFX, your research and kindness in providing this method in a public forum is much appreciated.

Hi Mijo,

Thank you for this "testimony" - much needed and appreciated. Please PM me your personal e-mail address so that we can correspond regarding my "interpretations"

Best wishes.

This morning's entry.............

Quite a legitimate entry on the M-5 chart @ 08h10 CET or 06h10 GMT.

Watch how the bottom WPR crossed back up for a perfect entry as the other oscillators are too slow to catch up.Price seems to be stuck between the 8-EMA Hi and Lo. on the H-1 chart which we have transposed onto the M-5 chart by using iGorad's brilliant AllAverages indicator.

Trade was good for 30 pips.

Best wishes for today and always.

Files:

great system

Great system, Valeo !

with your great sistem, I got over 300 pips yesterday ! and today, until now, I got 50 pips more !

your system are really safe and accurate !

thank you VERY much for your great work !

Best wishes !

Reason: