MQ4 File to Print ATR On Chart

First, let me apologize for starting a new thread. I am new here. I did a search on "ATR" in hopes of placing my post in that group, but once there I could not figure out how to make a post! For now it seems I can only post by starting a new thread. So here goes....

I would like an mq4 file that will print the ATR value on the chart, preferably at the top of the chart in the area above the current candle, to which it applies.

Currently, the only way to get the ATR value is to add the ATR graph below the chart. This needlessly takes up chart real estate and still does not provide a print of the actual current ATR value! You have to have the Data Window open and find the ATR value printed in there instead! This seems ackward and is "user unfriendly".

I do not know code programming and so I request of those that do, would one step forward and create an mq4 file of a custom indicator that will print on any chart to which it is applied, the current ATR value? I request this value be printed along top of chart in area above the current candle for which it applies, and that it be updated/moved as each new candle is initiated.

My many thanks in advance to whoever produces this mq4 custom indicator. Being new here, I may not even be able to find this thread to see any response, but I will try. Too, I will continue to monitor the Code Base List for the addition of such an mq4 file.

Reason: