XO_Method REVISED - page 105

Oh and this i was talkig with samuel great friend of mine already and i thing very good with this system know it very good.So he tell me about this setup and i just wanna ask if this entry is good.the setup is when we have a star and rsi`s line up and important is that CCI 15 is in opposite direction but out of the channel (35 -35) you will see better on the picture.

Files:
cool.jpg  308 kb

teodosy87:
Oh and this i was talkig with samuel great friend of mine already and i thing very good with this system know it very good.So he tell me about this setup and i just wanna ask if this entry is good.the setup is when we have a star and rsi`s line up and important is that CCI 15 is in opposite direction but out of the channel (35 -35) you will see better on the picture.

Excellent entry, Teodosy.

May I suggest that you take off the AllAverages other than the 3 for H-1 settings which is 28, 60 and 100.

I also checked your first question on my M-30 RSI only to find that the RSI was still against you.

Enjoy the weekend.

ValeoFX:

May I suggest that you take off the AllAverages other than the 3 for H-1 settings which is 28, 60 and 100.

I also checked your first question on my M-30 RSI only to find that the RSI was still against you.

Enjoy the weekend.

valeo, then, the averages on your chart should be EMA-8,EMA-15,EMA-60,EMA-120, and 3 for H-1 settings which is 28, 60 and 100.

that's all ,right ?

best wishes !

The way I use the RSI-combinations..........

Today I will show you how I apply the RSI-settings on the different TFs after years of research. If you look at the beginning of this Thread I mentioned the names of the people that either confirmed my settings or at least contributed to my development work.

The best settings that I could find was rge RSI-2 crossing the RSI-4, except for the M-5 TF where I found these settings to be too fast and I changed it to 4 / 8 with excellent results.

I ran this screen for the week so that we have "realtime" data recorded and the RSIs are placed in order of M-5 on top and H-1 at the bottom. It is quite simple to interpret and once all 4 have crossed into a given direction, the trade is ON.

As you know, I have added the CCI setup to prevent us from getting slaughtered upon entries and the CCi-15 in particular as an ENTRY when it crosses the zero-line. (without going into technicalities, which I discussed last week)

There should be no problems here (I hope), but should you not understand anything, please feel free to ask.

Best wishes.

Files:

ValeoFX:

Enjoy the weekend.

Hello Valeo i really did not understand you this was 5 min chart with 8 15 60 100 and 120 ema`s you suggest settings for h1 chart or for this one ?Sorry for missunderstanding you but it is hard in english if is not a problem to explain me a bit that i can understand i will be thankfull

Valeo,

thanks a lot for your next lesson!

One question: What is the meaning of the overbought/oversold levels of the RSIs?

B a d a b o u m

a

d

a

b

o

u

m

Files:

yevell:
valeo, then, the averages on your chart should be EMA-8,EMA-15,EMA-60,EMA-120, and 3 for H-1 settings which is 28, 60 and 100.

that's all ,right ?

best wishes !

Yes, correct Yevell. The 3 for the H-1 settings are the AllAverages from iGorad.

Hope you had an incredible day today.

Best wishes.

teodosy87:
Hello Valeo i really did not understand you this was 5 min chart with 8 15 60 100 and 120 ema`s you suggest settings for h1 chart or for this one ?Sorry for missunderstanding you but it is hard in english if is not a problem to explain me a bit that i can understand i will be thankfull

Please see my reply to Yevell above.

martyfx:
Valeo,

thanks a lot for your next lesson!

One question: What is the meaning of the overbought/oversold levels of the RSIs?

We treat these levels as cycle changes not necessarily a change in trade direction. Just so that you are aware when hey are "about to happen" as they can be 1 - 3 candles before the price resumes its direction, but it could also mean the end of the rally depending on how long it stayed "overheated" in relation to the trade.

Hope this helps.

Reason: