XO_Method REVISED - page 108

Thank you for pointing that out. I over-looked these posts.

I think dailyfx is better than yahoo in maintaining the market event calendar. It supports filtering, which allows you to filter the currency you're interested in(e.g. GBP, USD), and by the level of importance (high/medium/low).

Here's the link : Economic calendar | financial calendar | Forex economic calendar

Regards,

dyeung

For calendar :

Forex Factory

Click on the clock, for switching your time settings, keep the cookie and that's it !

no lesson this week ?

I'm waiting for the lesson on the WPR !

Archimede and Serrus..........

Gentlemen,

Without any disrespect, would you mind moving your "method" to a new Thread. You are not following my method and are diverging people from what I am trading.

No offense meant, but I would appreciate it very much if ND could move your posts to a new Thread.

Thanks.

yevell:
no lesson this week ? I'm waiting for the lesson on the WPR !

Sorry Yevell, I was not available this weekend, but I will catch up either tonight or tomorrow.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Sorry Yevell, I was not available this weekend, but I will catch up either tonight or tomorrow. Best wishes.

thanks for your reply !

just take your time ! and I will be waiting for your next lesson !

best wishes !

Valeo i just wanna ask you if there is new template because i`ve herd that you may use new template with new setting please confirm if this is true or false thanks a lot

teodosy87:
Valeo i just wanna ask you if there is new template because i`ve herd that you may use new template with new setting please confirm if this is true or false thanks a lot

Coming up with the "lesson" on how I trade the WPR. Nothing "outrageously" different though.

Best wishes.

Valeo i heard that you may changed 15m_sm(30) to 15m_sm(15) just wanna be sure i`m up to date:) thanks ;]

teodosy87:
Valeo i heard that you may changed 15m_sm(30) to 15m_sm(15) just wanna be sure i`m up to date:) thanks ;]

Teodosy, WHERE on earth did you hear this nonsense? Please tell me so that I can put this right and a stop to "forward gossiping" or "pre-empting" my trading.

Looking forward to hearing from you today still. If you are not prepared to tell me where you heard it, I must assume (which I hate) that you are fabricating

Reason: