New Members introduction - page 382

new member here. looking for advanced technical indicators.

Hello there!

My name is Alfonso and I am now a full time trader. I am using supply and demand imbalances to trade Forex. I've added some nuances to the way supply and demand is traded, had a couple of indicators built for MT4 in order to help me in my trading. I'm very happy with my results. I came accoss with this forum and wanted to say hello to all other supply and demand traders outt here!

Greeetings from Spain!

Alfonso

hi i am newbie in forex and want to learn more in this site

Hello I am true fan of the group lste capacity, I've aprenio thanks a lot, my sincere greetings from Tampa FL, USA

New member to thread been trading on demo for a few years trying various strategies think I am ready to trade live

Hi all friends

I'm new here and want to say hello to all of you. Wish you the best trading results!

Thanks.

Hi, I like mt5 but have to use mt4 more often than not because of lack of mt5 indicators. Have joined this group looking for FL25 info - anyone heard of it?

hi,,i am new here, and i believe we can share each others to fix and complete the weakness,,,

Hello fellow traders nice to be part of this forum. Hope we all can learn from each other and gain more knowledge from this wonderful community. Happy trading!

Hi all

I tried several manual trading strategy to find the one that works best for me

to hear from you soon

Bye

fred

Reason: