Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 42

Aleksander:

... Who is interested Write - speculate, contemplate, create :-)

...As one of my teachers used to say , "Create, but don't create":)

now to the topic:
Multi-currency market analysis really gives more information about what's going on than trying to analyse MACs with stochastics.
For example, take those same cluster indicators, where each currency (not a currency pair, but exactly a currency) is measured in terms of the value of the others. The regularities are abundant, starting with the whole market sector's sluggishness and ending with the catching of divergences. And it is not a fleeting "cross-major" divergence at the spread level, but a catching of economically sound market movements. It has been observed that if you take the "most overbought" and sell it relative to the "most oversold", you will get a profit in the vast majority of cases.

moskitman:

...as one of my teachers used to say"Create, but don't create":)

now for the subject:
Multi-currency market analysis really gives more information about what's going on than trying to analyze MACs with stochastics.
For example,take those samecluster indicators, where each currency (not a currency pair, but exactly a currency) is measured in terms of the value of the others. The regularities are abundant , starting with the whole market sector's sluggishness and ending with the catching of divergences. And it is not a fleeting "cross-major" divergence at the spread level, but rather a catching of economically sound market movements. It has been observed that if you take the "most overbought" and sell it relative to the "most oversold", you will get a profit in the vast majority of cases.

But the essence of cluster indices is the same MA? - so there will be lags and delays in displaying signals? :-) or will the spread between pairs compensate for all the costs?

sergeev:

Otherwise, it is not clear why the results have already been posted. what is the point of them...?

hmmm... well... at least in the Interested User - by himself, using his hands, found the necessary pairs - built some curves by points (prices) - made an analysis of the obtained result, etc...

the Free traders have no place among traders - let them get lost - they will be "meat" for the successful ones.... - as opposed to getting a free source of income.

Aleksander:
but the essence of cluster indices is the same MA? - so there will be lags and delays in the signals display? :-) or will the gap between pairs compensate for all the costs?

Yes, it's essentially the MA, but a day or two of movement on H1 is enough to ignore the "MA delay" :)

Do your trading signals say "here and now"?

No - sometimes a signal can last for 5-8 days... I try to use short-term signals - 1-2 days at the most... but sometimes it happens...

but then, yes, the signal says Buy now - and sell now :-)

No, man, I'm not going to mess with your txt files...

I've done it once with non-veteran stats - what a pain in the ass...

In addition, your sheepskin is so full of losing trades that I see the huge % as a consequence of money management rather than reliability of trade signals...

moskitman:

No, man, I'm not going to mess with your txt files...

I've done it once with non-veteran stats - what a pain in the ass...

Moreover, your sheepskin is full of losing trades, so I see the huge percentage as a consequence of money management rather than reliability of trade signals.

Hmmm... in pair trading it's almost like this (more often) - you've sold one leg - bought another - made some adjustments with lots - and the price of correlated pairs has moved conditionally upwards...

If you do not know the rules, then you cannot be sure, if you do not know the rules, then you cannot be sure.)

and is the closing by fact or by reverse signal?

on the reverse signal... or rather, there are three types of signals - that there is a divergence of instruments - the 2nd that convergence has begun - and the 3rd that a divergence has begun again... but in the opposite direction...

so on the 2nd signal we enter the trade - on the 3rd one we exit or trawl if the situation is favorable

- the 3rd signal (the same as the first one with a reversed sign) - passes into the second one, and a new trade (consisting of several currency pairs) opens.... etc...

Aleksander:

on the reverse signal... or rather, there are three types of signals - that there is a divergence of instruments - the 2nd that convergence has begun - and the 3rd that a divergence has begun again... but in the opposite direction...

so on the 2nd signal we enter the trade - on the 3rd one we exit or trawl if the situation is favorable

- the 3rd signal (the same as the first one with a reversed sign) - passes into the second one, and a new trade (consisting of several currency pairs) is opened.... etc...

and that's what everyone had to wait two months for?
Well, that sounds like the truth at all, I don't know... I have to think about it. until the morning.
Reason: