XO_Method REVISED - page 112

lodol2:
Hi Valeo

I will answer your pm here..

the only thing I mention is it would be helpful instead of making a mystery out to hunt through tousend of pages for the right indicators to organize this and give valid templates and zipped indicators.......

if you not give and say all the time reread the whole thread and you will find all you need is in my view a kind arrogance.....because its clear that if someone want to understand how your trading method works has to read the whole thread through......

So this is my simple point. If you dont care about this than you dont care about this......

regards lodol

Hi lodol2,

IF you are sufficiently interested in what I am doing and therefore the guys that are trading the same method, you will re-read every bit of information that there is to be read to ensure that you have a good understanding of what is going on. I spent hours (day and night and weekends) developing this method and it works for me and for the guys that are seriously trading / following this method.

The problem is that people do not want to invest their time to learn first hand about a method. It is modern day culture to whant to have it NOW without any explanation - it needs to be on a platter.

All I am trying to do is to get you to understand what we are doing and as Yevel has put it so beautifully, you could reproduce the entire Template by reading and looking at my screen-print, but even that is too much for you.

I bet that you will be the first to download the screen-print when I post it here.

Be it as it may, I do NOT appreciate your uncalled-for accusations of me being arrogantly stupid. For your information, I am neither.

Sincerely.

to all guys that want to learn!

Hope this screen prints of today`s trade will help someone i`ll be posting some of this when i have time i`m sure that these pictures will help most of you or those who want to learn this really GREAT method to really understand what valeo and other guys do here!Enjoy!

O and please look below to see what timeframe entries are ;]

Files:
5min.jpg  382 kb
15min.jpg  365 kb

Dear friend...

I have, as most newbies do, checked out and read many many systems posted either here or ff, as part of my education. I consider it my very good fortune that I came across Valeo's thread. This is by far the very best I have come across, thanks to Valeo's constant and ongoing research and experimentation.

If you think about it, Valeo is doing you a favor by saying, search thru the thread. With all the hard work and research from him and indeed his trader friends, you will find that the thread is constantly evolving - by going thru the thread you will begin to understand the why behind those improvements, and you will gain insights that you will most certainly miss if you start with a template and indicators. This can only improve your trading skills like nothing else.

I have have personally experienced this, and what a revelation it was, when Valeo set us an exercise to do.

I do not know your experience level, but with respect, you will only gain as a trader if you do as Valeo suggests. It can be painful going thru a large thread, but believe me its well worth it.

Besides, Valeo doesn't owe anybody anything, and who said making money trading was easy.

Wishing you well

Pardy

lodol2:
hi

yes but would also be nice to have template with all indicators

instead of searching for each indicator 3 hours

this is also kind of stupid arrogance

regards

lodol

informations of WPR

valeo, do you have some more informations about the WPR ?

i want to know more about this indicators !

but I can't not find more informations on it !

if you do, could you please post it here ?

thanks !

best wishes !

Pauluk:
I have, as most newbies do, checked out and read many many systems posted either here or ff, as part of my education. I consider it my very good fortune that I came across Valeo's thread. This is by far the very best I have come across, thanks to Valeo's constant and ongoing research and experimentation.

If you think about it, Valeo is doing you a favor by saying, search thru the thread. With all the hard work and research from him and indeed his trader friends, you will find that the thread is constantly evolving - by going thru the thread you will begin to understand the why behind those improvements, and you will gain insights that you will most certainly miss if you start with a template and indicators. This can only improve your trading skills like nothing else.

I have have personally experienced this, and what a revelation it was, when Valeo set us an exercise to do.

I do not know your experience level, but with respect, you will only gain as a trader if you do as Valeo suggests. It can be painful going thru a large thread, but believe me its well worth it.

Besides, Valeo doesn't owe anybody anything, and who said making money trading was easy.

Wishing you well

Pardy

Pardy, how can I thank you enough for this unsolicited reference! Guys like you make it worthwhile for us to share.

Thanking you most sincerely.

yevell:
valeo, do you have some more informations about the WPR ?

i want to know more about this indicators !

but I can't not find more informations on it !

if you do, could you please post it here ?

thanks !

best wishes !

Hi Yevell,

No I do not have more information other than that it is based on the William'sPercent Range and let me tell you the developer of this incredible indicator, is a genius. Maybe you could look it up in Wikipedia for a detailed description?

Best wishes.

teodosy87:
Hope this screen prints of today`s trade will help someone i`ll be posting some of this when i have time i`m sure that these pictures will help most of you or those who want to learn this really GREAT method to really understand what valeo and other guys do here!Enjoy! O and please look below to see what timeframe entries are ;]

Vey good Teodosy, very good. What is that "funny" percentage indication in the top left hand side in Silver, please? And how do you use it?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

yevell:
what luck ! we are in the same direction, Valeo !

please see my chart below !

I use CCI-50 for the trend cci, and cci-20 as entry cci ! i delete the cci-5, only let the white arrow to show me when the cci-5 overheated !

and also, I add a EMA-34 in my chart ! I would take a retrace when cci-50 cross zero line and also the price cross EMA-34(the greenyellow one ) !

I only test this method for 2 days ! I learn it from Dr Bob's 5034 and 5014 method !

I also attach the information of 5034 and 5014 method for you !

feel free to comment !

best wishes !

Hi Yevell,

You are an excellent "student" for trying out these combinations. Well done. I will run your set-up (mainly the CCI) for the rest of this week and comment on Saturday morning. I will also read the information you so kindly attached.

I WANT to see the CCi-5 when it comes back and crosses the zero-line for that makes for powerful entries or re-entries and you cannot see these by just using the Candle-signal, sadly. BUT don't let me deter you - test it and see if it works for you and let us know, please.

BTW, would you mind deleting the "expletives" - ND wants us to keep the Forum clean. Thanks so much.

Best wishes.

Reason: