XO_Method REVISED - page 109

ValeoFX:
Teodosy, WHERE on earth did you hear this nonsense? Please tell me so that I can put this right and a stop to "forward gossiping" or "pre-empting" my trading. Looking forward to hearing from you today still. If you are not prepared to tell me where you heard it, I must assume (which I hate) that you are fabricating

actually, I heard this too !

and please see the pics below, is it the same with your chart ?

best wishes !

Files:
20081210.jpg  477 kb

Teodosy and Yevell,

I have been the source of this confusion. Sorry about that! I asked Valeo and he told me that the correct settings of the 15M_SM indicator are:

WPR_Per = 14, MA_Per = 8, TF = 30.

no problem marty i just want to be sure that i`m up to date that`s why i asked here ...... it seems that we are with the right settings

WPR combination trading.........

I think it is pretty much a foregone conclusion once you see the indicators up in front of you, but I want to illustrate 2 - 3 entries so that there is no confusion.

I use the WPR_MA on the 30-M TF as "retrace control" and found that it is safer to take trades once this indicator has crossed over. As long as it is say SHORT, you look to trade shorts only, etc.

Let me elaborate on the marked entries for better understanding:

#1. To the extreme far left at 11h10, you should see a Yellow-vertical line for an entry when the price dives below the Yellow 34-EMA and at the same time the WPR-30M, crossed over. However, look at where the first WPR is sitting - way oversold. Best was to wait and find the first best short after the price retraced back to the 34-EMA. (Now what you should do is look at the full template and mark this candle to see where the entry should have been).

#2. The first attempt at a LONG entry @ 14h35 is marked and what you had to do here is to calculate the difference in value of where the 34-EMA was situated and the actal price considering that the price tried to break the 34-EMA previously, I would advise you to wait until it happens. This then happened 6 - 7 candles later @ 15h05 and the reason why I say 6 candles (price NOT through 34-EMA) is the fact that both the WPRs are clearly indicating that the price is running through the 34-EMA. That was a very good run and exit on anyone of the Dojis.

#3. The next entry is a short and marked to the right of the chart @ 19h00. BTW, this chart was an active chart and was not opened at the time of the screen-print. If you are astute enough, you would by now have recognised it.

Notice however, how oversold the WPR-M5 (first one) was at this point and therefore a "gangerous" entry. Best left alone imho.

Any comments are welcomed.

What follows next, is the Template of the complete trading method and sometime later I will also add the indicators so that this next Post will become the most recent and up-to-date information on how we should trade this method.

Also, I will Post my one screen which has 2 M-5 TFs on it for your perusal. Reason being that I continue to test and improve my trading. Let me prewarn you..............SOME INDICATORS THAT YOU WILL SEE ARE IN BETA-TEST PHASE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO YOUUNTIL SUCH TIME THAT I AM SATISFIED THAT THEY CAN BE RELEASED.

I have handed out improvements to 6 traders with the request to let me know how the indicators were performing - that was 6 weeks ago and nobody bothered to let me kow, so I have decided that the testing will be done by me alone (and my close friends here, such as Gerhard, Renier and Pieter) and we will decide whether to release any or none at our own discretion. Sorry, but that is the way it will be in the future.

Best wishes.

Files:
tsd-wpr_m5.gif  59 kb

Finally my Active Workspace on Screen 1.

This is the screen-print that I am not sure whether I should or should not have placed, but here it is anyway to show you that trading is an ongoing research for me. Note my "warning" about indicators you have not seen on the Thread yet - they are as yet NOT available to anyone. There is no rocket science involved. Like you I am also indebted to may of the coders on this Forum and I mentioned them at the beginning of this Thread. One person without whom I could not have done, is my friend Gerhard (DayTrader) - you are a blessing my friend.

Best wishes.

Files:

How can I help you ?

Hi Valeo,

first of all, I must thank you for all your great works here ! that helps me a lot, and make me from a newbie to a good trader ! thanks a lot !

and also, Please give my best wishes to Gerhard ! you metioned him many times in this thread ! and thank him for all his effort on this good system !

valeo, another thing I want to tell you is, you are not alone, you have lots of follow traders here, including me !

but please forgive us that we did not help you before! because most of us are new to this system, and we need time to learn how to trade with this good system, and it will take some time for us to fully understand this system !

like me, in the past 2 months, I spent most of my time on studying this system !

and now, finally, I can trade with it now, and make some very good trades every day !

so, I think maybe i could do something to help you improve this system now !

but actually, I do not know what i could do ! i'm not a coder !

so, valeo, what can I do ? please tell me, I really want to help you !

if there is anything I could do, please let me know ! I will be very glad to help you !

Best wishes !

Yevell and others..........

First thing you can do is to tell me whether I made a "deliberate" mistake in the final Template screen-print I posted or is this an improvement and if so, what is the "mistake"?

I am saddened that people can so easily run off on a "rumour" that did not eminate from me, but when I post something that you should have picked up immediately, there is a deathly silence.

The zipped-file and Template (seperate) will be posted tomorrow morning.

Enjoy the weekend.

Best wishes.

Hello valeo,

Hope you are fine

The ma wpr (this without the dots), looks very great. And i must say that your "active screen" is IMPRESSIVE.

Can i ask something, about these active screens, the first is 5 minutes ? And the second window is 5 minutes also or ?

Thanks for all your work here.

ValeoFX:
This needs no further explanation after we have been through the indicators in the previous 3 weeks.

I WILL ADD THE TEMPLATE AND INDICATORS IN A ZIPPED FILE SOMETIME DURING THE COURSE OF THE AFTERNOON / EARLY EVENING.

Best wishes.

valeo, in this post, i find that with the doublewoody cci, you change the trendcci from 15 to 20, is this an improvement ?

best wishes !

Big Joe:
Hello valeo,

Hope you are fine

The ma wpr (this without the dots), looks very great. And i must say that your "active screen" is IMPRESSIVE.

Can i ask something, about these active screens, the first is 5 minutes ? And the second window is 5 minutes also or ?

Thanks for all your work here.

Good morning my friend,

Yes, they are both M-5 TFs; reason being that I "develop" while in active phase. Shortens the research considerably.

My pleasure, I can assure you. People like you makes it worthwhile.

Enjoy the weekend.

Reason: