Expert Advisor not stopping after restart!

I closed the terminal, verified there are no open process, even restart the PC!, but when I re-open the terminal (MT4 Build 890) orders start again! (the name of the expert is written on the upper right corner of the chart). Any suggestions?

I wanted to write: "(the name of the expert is NOT written on the upper right corner of the chart)" after I re-open the terminal, there is nothing written, but something is opening new orders, and close them, as if the Expert was working, it's even writing in the comment column of the history what I told the Expert to write, it's like a phantom... HOW do I shut it down?

Check log file for the Experts tab - you will see if and where EA is started and when the order was executed. 

Drazen Penic:
Check log file for the Experts tab - you will see if and where EA is started and when the order was executed. 
Did it with no results, when I turn the terminal on the the order resumes, the Experts tab is empty. I close the order deleting it, a new one is opened the following tick... nothing appears in the Experts tab. What's starnge is that in the comment column I see the remark I have inserted in the expert everytime a new order is opened, but no sign of the expert nowhere, no in the Experts tab, no in the Journal, and not its name anywhere. Thanks

Be sure that you didn't forget there is an other copy is working else where, like VPS.

I assume you change the account master password to stop the other copy. Not sure is this is

the right advice or not. 

Osama Shaban:

Be sure that you didn't forget there is an other copy is working else where, like VPS.

I assume you change the account master password to stop the other copy. Not sure is this is

the right advice or not. 

Great advice!!!! thanks, I actually have one laptop and one pc on which I run the experts, I was sure to have two different accounts on each one of them, but in fact it looks like I worked with a single account on both machines (On the pc I have multiple instances of MT4 to work with few experts on parallel). Any way, I shut down one of them and now the laptop working very well. THANKS!
Reason: