Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 37

I am sorry but why all Ea is not working???

I have not smile just face???

maybe I need some indicators?

chrisstoff:
The forward test results of Shinigami's EA are attached.

Test period: two weeks (10 trading days)

Total profit: 2 pips.

How is the EA from Mr. Pip Performing? Is it doing better than the Shinigami's EA?

I am pretty new to the thread, but was up to date on the Dolly Thread - until an accident that took me out of commission for the past 6 weeks. Anyway, I am back now and catching up. From what I understand, it appears the DIN system is not producing positive results in forward tests - and there are still problems with the EA.

WSS has been doing quite well. Does anyone use both WSS and DIN? It would be nice to see a comparison between the two systems on an EA basis.

Cheers mates!

WSS EA or WSS group of indicators for manual trading?

Hi,

I have not forward tested any of DIN or KusKus EAs made by MrPip, yet. So, I have no own direct experience and consequently idea how they would work in a forward test.

As for Shinigami's EA, the forward test period of two weeks is not relevant, it is too short to make a valid judgement.

My question: Is there a WSS EA or WSS is still a group of indicators that should trade manually? If yes, do you have one?

confusedxx:
How is the EA from Mr. Pip Performing? Is it doing better than the Shinigami's EA?

I am pretty new to the thread, but was up to date on the Dolly Thread - until an accident that took me out of commission for the past 6 weeks. Anyway, I am back now and catching up. From what I understand, it appears the DIN system is not producing positive results in forward tests - and there are still problems with the EA.

WSS has been doing quite well. Does anyone use both WSS and DIN? It would be nice to see a comparison between the two systems on an EA basis.

Cheers mates!

chrisstoff:
Hi,

I have not forward tested any of DIN or KusKus EAs made by MrPip, yet. So, I have no own direct experience and consequently idea how they would work in a forward test.

As for Shinigami's EA, the forward test period of two weeks is not relevant, it is too short to make a valid judgement.

My question: Is there a WSS EA or WSS is still a group of indicators that should trade manually? If yes, do you have one?

Hi Chrisstoff

I have seen the WSS system for a limited time and it is pretty simple to follow. I understand they have an EA now and have had one for a month or two. I do not know how well it is working, however. I no longer have the copy of WSS - boy sure wish I did though. It would be interesting to run both WSS and Mr. PIP EA side by side and see the results.

Does anyone have a WSS copy from even an older version like v9.3?

My internet provider was struck by lightning, just can online now

I update the first page to put this link by Mr Pip request

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053/page25

Thaanks for all your anthusiasm

Hi Confusedxx,

Well, I have an old copy of WSS9.3 package from September last year but I do not think it is still able to work, because it was a trial version, though I have not tried it recently.

Nevertheless, I regard WSS9.3 as a group of indicators that you should trade manually. Of course, I might be wrong.

Shinigami's and MrPip's EAs work automatically, so they - at least theoretically - do not need manual operation or intervention.

As far as I know WSS planned to develop an EA (a robot trader) but I do not know whether they have completed it.

I think Dolly itself and Dolly+Isakas+Nina together give better signals than WSSx.x. Again, I might be wrong, since traders individually decide and select which system suits them best.

confusedxx:
Hi Chrisstoff

I have seen the WSS system for a limited time and it is pretty simple to follow. I understand they have an EA now and have had one for a month or two. I do not know how well it is working, however. I no longer have the copy of WSS - boy sure wish I did though. It would be interesting to run both WSS and Mr. PIP EA side by side and see the results.

Does anyone have a WSS copy from even an older version like v9.3?

Hi guys;

To answer some of the questions:

Yes it would be nice to have an EA that trade Isakas, Dolly and Nina.

and yes we have it, it will be always on the 1st post( thank you ANCOLL ). Mrpip did a good job in developing a couple of EA's, however the signals comming from the indicators are not generating profitable trades we are trying to solve that.

Shinigami did a good job as well, he is developing the EA and we are waiting another release.

pls refer to the first post, Mrpip and shinigami posts to have a better understanding.

Regards;

Alan

latest version

I am missing something here I am running din_KusKus v 2.2 version

but the latest from Mr pip say 1.6

what is the correct one to run or the best version

version numbers in my EAs

As explained earlier version number 1.x is pure Isakus using only Fisher, HeikenAshi and BBandStop, version numbers 2.x are DIN with addition of Nina EMA, StepMA and trend with GMACD or HMA. FlatTrend was also added to both version series but proved to not work well on backtest. Other tries were looking back 1 bar to see if signal was also valid. The problem with that was when time of trading was used as a filter the "bad" trades were still taken.

The most recent version 1.6 includes checking if current candle is still moving in the same direction by a small number of pips(Breakout) entered by the user.

Robert

chrisstoff:
The forward test results of Shinigami's EA are attached.

Test period: two weeks (10 trading days)

Total profit: 2 pips.

Hello Chrisstoff,

Thanks for the result

Artemis make 28 pips this week

Reason: