Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 28

StepStopExpert_v1.1

chris1085:
I am currently forward testing StepStopExpert_v1.1. I will play with the backtest results as well over next couple days. I will post all statements next week. I would also like to thank MrPip, MiniMe, ANCOLL, and frantacech for the time spent for the forward progress of this system. The progress has been fantastic, it's a great system. I will be follow this system closely over the next couple weeks and I hope to contribute as much info as I can.

Thanks,

Chris

I have a copy of StepStopExpert_v1.1. From the code I have it only functions as a trailing stop for orders that are already open. Do you have a version that actually places trades?

Robert

MrPip:
I have a copy of StepStopExpert_v1.1. From the code I have it only functions as a trailing stop for orders that are already open. Do you have a version that actually places trades? Robert

Hi Robert,

2 news.

old version DIN 2.1 picture - bad entry buy...

And 2 picture manual entry by ISAKAS

Waiting M15 for correct ISAKAS signal, and after look M30... if signal ... not closed bar... entry.

This I need to EA.

Sychronized entry with graph, entry only at first signal.

Files:
gbpusd_m15.gif  51 kb
gbpusd_m30.gif  51 kb
eurusd1.gif  54 kb

To trade, or not to trade!

Hi guys, i'm found on forexfactory interesting indicator for isolating choppy market. Bollinger Squeeze v.7 It very good and non lagging.

look at attached chart's. Blue bars not trade red or green bars-enter

Files:
1_1.jpg  189 kb
2.jpg  170 kb

Forgot attach indicator

Files:

Reverse martingale with progress koef. 1.. manual.

Nice

Files:

BollingerSqueeze for filter

Nekronfx:
To trade, or not to trade!

Hi guys, i'm found on forexfactory interesting indicator for isolating choppy market. Bollinger Squeeze v.7 It very good and non lagging.

look at attached chart's. Blue bars not trade red or green bars-enter

This looks promising. I will add to next version complete with inputs as there are 3 triggers using stochastics, cci or rsi.

Looks like I should be able to make it a function in the EA also.

BTW, I am suddenly very busy with 3 new paying clients so I do not know how soon I will get to this modification.

Until then I hope some of you are running backtests to see if any trailing stop ideas will work.

I will also add the StepStopExpert code as another trailing stop function if it is not already there. I think that will make 8 to try.

Robert

I would like to thank MrPip for posting StepStop Expert v1.1

This is THE thing i was looking for so long

Thanks very very much

You enter a manual trade, and it places the stop loss and trail automatically

FABULOUS

Thanks you simplified my trading very much

Can you tell me what is the input : MinDistance intended to do ??

The logic for DIN EA

Here I posted the logic idea for DIN EA along with the picture,

I hope someone can do the coding for it

1.if Bband Stop=red ; Heiken Ashi MA=red then 2, else 5

2.if Fisher m11=red then 3, else 5

3.if StepMA Stoch=crossing red ; Magenta(color) crossing below Aqua(color) then 4 else 5

4. Open SELL 0.1 lot SL=30 trailing stop=15

5. No trade

return (0)

Files:

Dolly_Open_Graphics_ALERT_EA

Modify Dolly_Open_Graphics_ALERT from CJA.

Add options for hide or show Dolly helps.

Ya, StepStop does work great. I thought there was entry as well. I will move to DIN testing.

ANCOLL, Really that doesn't happen to much, it seems alot of the time Fisher is still blue until next candle. Maybe we should program for step 1 then step 3 then step 2, if still blue wait for red on next candle, something like that??? Maybe the same with the Zero Lag, I see sometimes it crosses after as well...

I don't know, it seems like there is another indicator missing to bring all of these together. Not sure if we can get rid of the lag. I am going to mess with these settings.

Reason: