Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 58

MiniMe:
good entry we had like 100s idea of good entry but how good they are ?

like if you use ASCTrend or Nina or Fisher you will have early entry but are they good enough enough to decide to open the trade ??? I am not sure tests will have to run along with Diminai voltmeter to see, anyhow in the setting of the EA there are lots of indicators are used you can simply enable or disable some of the inidcators that decide the entry point that will give you an early entry , cause for a tarde to happen all the indicators used to have to be true or no enmtry ? Mrpip porgrame it so we can play with the setting.

Very Good idea but, pls any tests for changing the setting keep a record and let us know, all you have to do is disable some of the indicators by setting thier value to 0.

Good work

good entry is important thing.

But I think even more important is to have good exit. This is exit when you have profit or loss

With the EA I had so far many trades that:

- started very bad and continued like that until initial SL

- started very bad but then recovered and hit TP

- started very well, made o lot of "paper profit" but then all has been lost and went down to initial SL - Of course this is most confusing

So I think It might be better to take profit by trailing (closelly) SL than by "wishfuly set" TP.

But after taking such profit, EA should be cautious with opening next trade. There should be somekind of very shortterm indicator of direction and dynamics of movement to confirm existing signal. Especially when original signal is quite old.

-

MiniMe:
good entry we had like 100s idea of good entry but how good they are ?

like if you use ASCTrend or Nina or Fisher you will have early entry but are they good enough enough to decide to open the trade ??? I am not sure, we will have to run tests along with Diminai voltmeter to decide, anyhow in the setting of the EA there are lots of indicators , you can enable or disable some of the inidcators that decide the entry point that will give you an early entry , because for a tarde to happen all the indicators have to be true or no trade? Mrpip porgrame it so we can play with the setting.

Very Good idea but, pls any tests for changing the setting keep a record and let us know, all you have to do is disable some of the indicators by setting thier value to 0.

Good idea

A question to MrPip,

plz

Any existing/built-in filter/switch identifies the end on of the trend?

q_jak:

So I think It might be better to take profit by trailing (closelly) SL than by "wishfuly set" TP.

But after taking such profit, EA should be cautious with opening next trade. There should be somekind of very shortterm indicator of direction and dynamics of movement to confirm existing signal. Especially when original signal is quite old.

-

The problem with Trailing Stop - in choppy markets a small trailing stop can be easily hit. Big TS is as good as SL.

My ideal EA would be able to differentiate between flat, choppy, ranging and trending markets !!!

>>EA should be cautious with opening next trade<< easily said but not so easy to implement, may be Damiani can help?

european:
The problem with Trailing Stop - in choppy markets a small trailing stop can be easily hit. Big TS is as good as SL.

My ideal EA would be able to differentiate between flat, choppy, ranging and trending markets !!!

>>EA should be cautious with opening next trade<< easily said but not so easy to implement, may be Damiani can help?

What I understand you want to mix between two EA one that works for ranging market and target 10 to 20 pips and one for trending market that targets 50 and more pips ... good idea but will take time to code.

This way you need to set up two set of rules and two set of EA ... I have an easy solution for this run two charts put v2.4 on one chart and put on the other one the EA you think is good for ranging market.. set the dimiani voltermeter to higer value so only strong move will enable a trade on v2.4, during this time the other EA is taking care of the ranging market.

MiniMe:
And still you are saying you see bad entries and good entries end up bads, over all its bad ... I just don't seems to get it, the statement is my reply thats all.

No offence.

Of course I have little knowledge. But I started to test 5th of march and I keep loosing ... opposite to you.

Could you list again exactly:

-what are your settings

-what pairs

-what settings to indicators if different than standard.

We could agree to start tests simultanouslly, with exactlly the sam settings and compare results.

q_jak

q_jak:
No offence.

Of course I have little knowledge. But I started to test 5th of march and I keep loosing ... opposite to you.

Could you list again exactly:

-what are your settings

-what pairs

-what settings to indicators if different than standard.

We could agree to start tests simultanouslly, with exactlly the sam settings and compare results.

I dont know why there are no trades from 1.6 I have it on USD/CHF and USD/CAD ... I think there is something wrong in the setting ... I will check it

q_jak

Next week I will start testing the same pairs I am not going to change anything excpet enable tarail stop

I don't mind to test at the same time .. you can find from the excel sheet the pairs I am testing and the EA for each pairs

Next week I will reset the account agian so you are happy I will start with 10,000 (standard )demo on IBFX and will NOT enable NY session NY session.

Trail stop is enabled as well

Money manegment is enabled lot size is 1.0

Good work Minime

MiniMe:
Next week I will start testing the same pairs I am not going to change anything excpet enable tarail stop

I don't mind to test at the same time .. you can find from the excel sheet the pairs I am testing and the EA for each pairs

Next week I will reset the account agian so you are happy I will start with 10,000 (standard )demo on IBFX and will NOT enable NY session NY session.

Trail stop is enabled as well

Money manegment is enabled lot size is 1.0

Good work Minime

just a ques. are you member in Arabtrader.com ?

BestRegards

Hany M.

Gbp/jap

GBP/JAP charts were removed and will be placed somewhere else in the thread.

Time of Broker

--------EA was removed as time was not set on the EA correctly-----

Results

I have my handsfull this week, so I will be away and i will post the results by next Friday.

any bad or good results PLEASE post it by the ENDof the week then we will talk about it, please don't post every trade the EA makes.

Wish you guys a good trading week.

ALAN

Reason: