PacMan (my first hybrid) - page 27

tests?

Here is one w/ true for LS, almost made the cut but not quite, getting closer????

xxDavidxSxx:
5 for friday

Use h1 only.

thanks

Dave

Ok, here are my results. not bad for a days work M30 has been good for me in the long run so next week I'll run two versions. One on H1 like you requested and continue this one on M30. Just to see I'll post both next Friday.

Statement27.40.7

The statement include all de last Ea with no changes.

Best Regards

Thanks guys for the tests.

Heres my results on the 3600$ account since the 19th of last month. MrsPacMan.

Here are my results on the 1300$ account from Apr 11 to apr 27.

This contains all the pacman versions posted.

Dave

xxDavidxSxx:
Here are my results on the 1300$ account from Apr 11 to apr 27.

This contains all the pacman versions posted.

Dave

are you trading pacman and mrspacman on the same currencies?

daraknor:
The trailing stop code I added was very basic, but very safe. The minStep code is required for a broker that changes the minimum distance for a SL or TP adjustment, and FXDD does this during news. I like my trailing stop code, but I don't know how it works into your strategy or if it was included properly. I'm also unaware of what difficulties you might have been having. Please let me know if I can help, and how. Jurik's Zero divide issue made my brain hurt, I haven't had the gumption to sort through a dozen arrays again yet. Intentionally obfuscated code is never fun to work on. :/ Let's say you're optimizing a setting for the Buy orders. We'll assume it takes 5 hours. If you want the same setting on the sell side, you can't optimize so Long=Short during the optimization. Let's say you optimize both settings at the same time, and then look at the results. Optimizing 1 setting, long only, 5 hours. Optimizing 1 setting, long and short, 25 hours. By having the init() code copy long settings into short settings, long = short and you end up with 5 hours.

I gave up on the zero divide thing. It made alot of people crazy. I just use MA_Volume now. Works the same. But a little smoother.

How are you on screen comments? I have the pacmanJR gbp$ version under construction and in testing. It will be my final version in the PacMan series. Then I will start on some ideas for a non martingale ea.

But anyway. I have a no trade day and server time comment on the screen and its conflicting with the equity target and profit comments on screen. There trying to be placed in the same spot. How do I get the comments to line up one under the other. Also I'd like to add some color to the comments. Using this: ObjectSetText( "No Trade Day" , 10, "Times New Roman", Red );

But it didn't show up on screen.

{

int h=TimeHour(TimeCurrent());

int m=TimeMinute(TimeCurrent());

int s=TimeSeconds(TimeCurrent());

bool Trading = true;

if (UseNoDayTrade)

{

if( DayOfWeek() == NoTradeDay ){

Comment(" No Trade Friday "," ",h,":",m,":",s);

Trading=false;

}else{

Comment (" Trading Day O-K "," ",h,":",m,":",s);

Trading=true;

}

}

That is the code for trade day and no trade day. red for no trade and blue for trade day is what I was thinking.

any ideas?

Dave

edit: the intention of the clock is to show server time and so we can see the ea is working when no trades are being taken.

The equity comment line shows that the ea has controle of the open orders.

Use the ascii new line code to make the comments appear on different lines. "\n"

So:

variable=5;stuff="things";

Comment("Line 1: "+variable+"\n Line 2: "+stuff);

will print as

Line 1 5 Line 2 things

When you do objects to set text you get more options, but placement is based on chart time. TimeToStr() is useful to output times onto the chart.

I haven't gotten artistic or even aesthetic regarding output objects, sometimes you get tricks and sometimes you don't. I am frustrated by the type incompatibility I see in drawing objects. :/

Many thanks to david and all who have worked on this, I have mrs packman running on live and demo IBFX accounts, she's making steady profits..

thank you again,

Cal

Reminder

This is just a reminder, for any one running pacman or any martingale. This friday is first friday of the month (NFP Report)

So make sure to start looking to close trades thursday.

Dave

Reason: