_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 100

Firstly, I'm demo trading Your_Lucky v2 using the variable StopLoss and noticed that the StopLoss value varies between 115 and 340 pips. Aren't theses values a bit high? Also, I think it would be good if one could set a maximum StopLoss value when using the variable StopLoss to prevent an unmeant drawdown.

Secondly, when you use a broker with variable spreads, does the spread filter prevent the EA only from opening trades or does it also prevent the EA from closing trades?

kaveh:
Hi rdb

You Can modify your EA for all of markets.

When Boillnger Band Comes To Kellter Chanel markets be sideway

and you can Scalp very easy If need please PM me.

Thx kaveh

Can you explain this technique a bit more and what are your settings for BB and Keltner Channel?

Thank you!

thanks giving

hi ,

thank you very much for your reply , and as said , i will change the settings and will let you know .

in the meantime , the 3 positions which i had in the morning ( -90$ ) are all closed in green ( app 12 pips * 3 ) .

thank you once again.

RDB - the great developer

RDB Congradulations,

Your thread arrived to page 100, with almost 1000 posts!!

Anyway, watch your PM.

Crossy

using your_lucky v1e

hey guys, I'm using your_lucky v1e on a demo acnt on FXDD where the spread has been really good lately (3 -4)..using the pair EURUSD...and I'm getting some profitable trades...actually all of then are positive ..

however what i noticed is that all the trades make $3.60...I mean , as long as is profit I'm cool, don't get me wrong...but I wanted to check with you guys to see if there's something I might need to chaged to get a higher profit.

thanks alot

No trade on Thunder_4WD

I have loaded Thunder_4WD, but no trade.

In the Expert Table, I have the message "uninit reason 5"

In stdlib, I found "case 5 : old version of the client terminal" but this has no sense, I have last version 220.

Have you any idea ?

Thanks for help.

habanero02:
hey guys, I'm using your_lucky v1e on a demo acnt on FXDD where the spread has been really good lately (3 -4)..using the pair EURUSD...and I'm getting some profitable trades...actually all of then are positive ..

however what i noticed is that all the trades make $3.60...I mean , as long as is profit I'm cool, don't get me wrong...but I wanted to check with you guys to see if there's something I might need to chaged to get a higher profit.

thanks alot

Hello habanero02, are you use it for the all day?

crossy:
Hello habanero02, are you use it for the all day?

Hi Crossy thanks for the answer.

Well I actually use for 3 -4 hours...I live in Florida, USA and use it from like 7pm till it says "OUT OF SECTION"..on that time usually make between $50 and $70.

but like I said all trades of $3.60

i run v1e at GAIN, it just sucks

no trades

I have been trying to run both versions of the EA and still it will not open a trade with FXDD.

what am I doing wrong?

Reason: