Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 35

May be I will post it...who knows...what I can say is...I am trading it for the last 3 weeks...it takes about 15-30 minutes a day...depending on how long I feel like trading...I do from 1 to up to 3 trades at the time...I haven't had a loss yet...average profit is about 5 pips a trade...(+/- 1 pip)

So you have been trading for years supposedly and you come to me trying to tell me about some grail you have.....and this is the big grail that you have been trading for..3WEEKS!?You have got to be joking.....I knew you were inexperienced but that shows you are still a crawling toddler when it comes to trading in general..

If any trader want the system you must send me a PM with mail instructions and I will send it to you for free.To the success of the community.

Files:
123.gif  68 kb
124.gif  68 kb

?

May be I am not getting somethin'....you are kidding me...right?...repainting indicators is your Holy Grail system?....

Are you blind or just stupid...look at it...now think about it......and look at it again...if you were a trader with a brain...what would you do you bird brain idmbosol!?

btw this is just one of my systems...I will not argue the success rate of this system as we have already established many posts ago that you are incapable of comprehending how to use such a system.I will continue to counsel you until you understand.

You must understand that you are doing harm to beginners...you are trying to persuade me that the system you just posted has some hidden inner workings and will be profitable...not the case....you also trying to push an idea that my brain has the size of the bird's brain which is simply not true...I just measured my head...and it's fine...it has an average normal size...

Need for Kevenator indicaors

Pls i am one of your follower in the forum, and i appreciated all your dedication to help others....

i am interested to have your new indicators and template, so that i can move my forex tradding to the next level of success. my e-mail is - aejiko@yahoo.com

thank u in advance.

sorry, the administartor will not allow me to send you a PM bcoz i have only sent 4 msg so far in the forum

Ejikz

A little question

Hi

have one here a good trading-system which works by scalping? What is the best no-repainting indicator for scalping-trades?

Good Luck!

MKRoxton

hi everybody

i am in the forum for several months,and i learn a lot in the forum.

maybe tic_tac does not want to share his system,but i think it doesn't

matter.we can try our best to create a better indicator to make good profit.

hope everyone to be happy everyday.

yourspace

rebound is imminent...notice the difference in angle of the cross before a move of the tradable size...

Files:
7_1.jpg  166 kb

Pava:
rebound is imminent...notice the difference in angle of the cross before a move of the tradable size...

This is spaghetti mess of a indicator.When MA crosses and recrosses like I already know it will then what?Its not cut and dry like you claim.Same concept as SSL looks good after fact but when you are trading it you do not know if the signal is valid.The non repaint status is a dead give away that the indicator waits until well confirmed that the move is good then gives the signal which is lag and by this time it is too late.This is the reason you only scalp for 5 pips a move three times a day.If it were that good you would trade more frequently like all day.Further proving your FRAUD status.

Reason: