Forex signal generator - page 20

paijolopez:
I call this Lick n' Run, instead of Hit n' Run , it happen with mine too, at least we know where the pair have to move. just out of luck for today.

If SL wasn't reach, for example: enter at 1.9700 and chart tranding between 1.9685 at 1.9695, at 23:59 this operation must be closed?

metastock:
If SL wasn't reach, for example: enter at 1.9700 and chart tranding between 1.9685 at 1.9695, at 23:59 this operation must be closed?

Let it run and it will choose TP or SL by it self ( just Set and Forget ), so you don't need to staring at your computer screen for whole days once your order set, and you can continue your day job ( like cleaning your own pool or shopping at Mal )

wow!

metastock:
HI cowboying! it is a beta test oscillator, now i correct a very nice oscillator for this trading sistem.......

WOW!

Did you write this? Looks very cool. I am new to EA's and Custom Indicators but not to trading the 4x do you have any manuals or instructions for this?

I would be very grateful. I'm sure it would help others too.

Zone

Everyone,

It looks like the pair is going to already be in the sell zone short. I'm sure this may be a stupid question but what do you do in a case like this? Do you wait until 7:00 am GMT and see where it is at? Maybe place your order now? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Frank Forex:
Everyone, It looks like the pair is going to already be in the sell zone short. I'm sure this may be a stupid question but what do you do in a case like this? Do you wait until 7:00 am GMT and see where it is at? Maybe place your order now? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Wait 7GMT....

JoZo:
Wait 7GMT....

you're right, just follow the rules, dicipline are keys to success

thx for sharing

metastock:
On my platform G/U for only 1 pip to TP, today -30pips I hope for tomorrow

hi i hv the sdx downloaded, but i don,t see any MA on the chart.

did i miss anything?

or i hv to added to it. if so,

wat MA should i add?

thx again

mason13:

did i miss anything?

wat MA should i add?

thx again

Download GBP FILTER here

mason13:

did i miss anything?

wat MA should i add?

thx again

In SDX there isn't EMA34 or GBP_Filter, must be added.....

I haven't write the oscillator,I have only modified it for 20pip TS

I hope to write a good EA but I'm a newbe of EA language so it's not simple

metastock:
In SDX there isn't EMA34 or GBP_Filter, must be added.....

I haven't write the oscillator,I have only modified it for 20pip TS

I hope to write a good EA but I'm a newbe of EA language so it's not simple

Just keep moving forward, we know you can do it

Reason: