News Trader EA - page 68

IBFX Broker GMT time

I have setup NewsTraderv1.5. It is running (showing all high impact news on chart) and attached to eurusd and few other pairs charts. All currecny filters are also true. But display on chart, broker time is showing GMT +0.

My local time is GMT+5:00 (Karachi) and broker IBFX time i think is GMT -5:00. I think, due to wrong broker time, there is no trade on my demo account. Can someone, please help me to setup correct broker time so Newstrader can trade.

Thanks much

IBFX time = GMT + 0

News Calendar time is GMT too.

So for IBFX we shouldn't use any time shift.

GMT settings: It workded

Thanks Igorad. I changed to UK broker "ODL securities". It worked. They are at GMT 0:00. So I didn't change anything in timezone and kept it at default which is "0".

But I still think for IBFX broker, GMT setting is "-5", not "0".

Regards

Newstrader version #6, from where to download it

newdigital:
5.3 version nfp settings.

---------------

Please note that most advanced version (for news trading professionals) are version #6.

I am testing versions # 5.3 nfp settings.

Everything was posted on the 1st post of this thread.

ND,

Please let me know from cversion#6. In first post of this thread, it says: "Version 6 is here". But I found no link to it.

Regards,

Noel

I am very impressed with this EA. One question ND, what broker do you use personally for this EA?

Thank You,

Jeff

newdigital:
Last week for bad for GBPUSD.

This week GBPUSD did not trade yet (high impacted news only).

It is results for this week:

EURUSD: 0

GBPUSD: 0.

USDJPY: 25 pips.

USDCHF: 0.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: 0.

NZDUSD: 0.

It is automatic trades made by NwewsTrader_v5.3, nfp settings.

moninoel:
ND,

Please let me know from cversion#6. In first post of this thread, it says: "Version 6 is here". But I found no link to it.

Regards,

Noel

Look at the first post of this thread.

azjeff:
I am very impressed with this EA. One question ND, what broker do you use personally for this EA?

Thank You,

Jeff

Alpari. Because less of spikes. I am using M1 timeframe and results depend on broker of course (datafeed). Some people suggested to close the orders manually if using IBFX or FXDD. besides, December and january are very risky months for almost every year so it will be always the decision about to trade or not trade some week or month.

My mistake. I found it. Thanks.

widden spread

newdigital, sorry I probably missed, but how do you solve widening of spread during news time by alpari ? well .. i have seen widening up to 20 pips and it immediately opened both positions and closed them with SL. I have an idea just to open both orders few minutes before news and just modify the SL on both orders to close lossing position. what do you think about this idea ?

There is some option in the settings as 'place pending order ... minutes before the news'.

We can not do anything with spread. The only decision is to trade really high impacted news which is coming may be 2 times per months ...

It was interest rate at 19:15 GMT:

No loss. Just +261 pips in profit for equity.

Files:
Reason: