Newstrader_v5.3. Risky settings.
This week results in pips.
Please find updated statemet for this week.
Today is good day for NewsTrader.
Good performance today on NFP.
This week results:
Totally +164 pips for this week.
Just some conclusion about what to use and what is the best.
All the versions/settings you may find in the first post of this thread.
Newstrader 5.3 version is public version. I posted it (with Igorad's permission) to the news section of our public forum.
Settings for 5.3.
- NFP settings of this EA is the best one (compare to risky settings). I tested it and I did not close any trades manually.
- I am testing risky settings now and did not close any trades manually too.
- many people tested those settings (NFP settings and risky settings) on demo accounts and on real accounts with real money for many brokers. You may see it from this thread. And they made general conclusion:
It is necessary to watch every single trade by eyes and in most cases you will close the trades manually.
We do not need to wtite anything in any text file: EA is trading our forum tsd calendar automatically.
Newstrader #6 version.
It is elite section version.
It is the best news trader EA I even see in my life. But this EA was design for the people who are very professional in news trading and news events analyzing. Because we may estimate about which news we will trade next week and define the settings for every single news (in text file). So, EA will trade the news we selected and will change the settings automatically without our participation: every single news event will have separated setting concerning take profit and so on.
But please note: this version is for profesional traders or for professional fundamental news analists (because they must estimate or predict the settings or tp and sl etc for every single upcoming new and write it for the next week in text file for EA.
I am suggesting for the people who want to start with news trading the following:
- read this thread from the beginning. Especially read opinions which the other people did. Those opinion may be different from my opinion. But I think I summarized everything in this post above.
- to start you may use NFP settings with 5.3 version. Watch every single trade and be ready to close it manually.
- if you are professional with fundamental analysis so you may use version #6 because this version is the best one: you may estimate every single settings of EA for every single news event on Sunday for the week and EA will change the settings automatically during the week.
- version #6 may be good if you want to trade NFP only (for example).
Newstrader53, risky settings.
Today only (this Monday), closed trades:
EURUSD: +8 pips.
USDCHF: +23 pips.
Newstrader v5.3, risky settings.
October. In pips.
September. In pips.
August. In pips.
July. In pips.
And just to understand all my explanation about risky settings and nfp setting:
please find forward testing statements for nfp settings.
EA with nfp settings (see 1st post of this thread) is more profitable of course but Ea is not trading often with this settings.
Now we know: if we are trading risky settings so we need to do the following:
- use separated settings of the EA for every single traded news event. It means to use version #6 of this EA,
- close every trade manually.
Or we may use NFP settings but EA will not trade often.
People who need to backtesting this EA may use more early versions which is working with text file. Version #2 for example. I am not sure it is possible to backtest with version 6, did not try. But I backtested version 2 and it is no problem to find the settings.