Newstrader v5.3, risky settings.
This week (since 14th of October). In pips.
Updated for this week:
+131 pips for this week.
Results for this week (Newstrader5.3, risky settings), in pips:
+205 pips for this week.
All the versions/settings you may find in the first post of this thread.
Newstrader 5.3 version is public version. I posted it (with Igorad's permission) to the news section of our public forum.
Settings for 5.3.
- NFP settings of this EA is the best one (compare to risky settings). I tested it and I did not close any trades manually.
- I am testing risky settings now and did not close any trades manually too.
- many people tested those settings (NFP settings and risky settings) on demo accounts and on real accounts with real money for many brokers. You may see it from this thread. And they made general conclusion:
It is necessary to watch every single trade by eyes and in most cases you will close the trades manually.
We do not need to wtite anything in any text file: EA is trading our forum tsd calendar automatically.
Newstrader #6 version.
It is elite section version.
It is the best news trader EA I even see in my life. But this EA was design for the people who are very professional in news trading and news events analyzing. Because we may estimate about which news we will trade next week and define the settings for every single news (in text file). So, EA will trade the news we selected and will change the settings automatically without our participation: every single news event will have separated setting concerning take profit and so on.
But please note: this version is for profesional traders or for professional fundamental news analists (because they must estimate or predict the settings or tp and sl etc for every single upcoming new and write it for the next week in text file for EA.
I am suggesting for the people who want to start with news trading the following:
- read this thread from the beginning. Especially read opinions which the other people did. Those opinion may be different from my opinion. But I think I summarized everything in this post above.
- to start you may use NFP settings with 5.3 version. Watch every single trade and be ready to close it manually.
- if you are professional with fundamental analysis so you may use version #6 because this version is the best one: you may estimate every single settings of EA for every single news event on Sunday for the week and EA will change the settings automatically during the week.
Why we call our settings as risky settings?
Look at this image. It is AUDUSD, M1 timeframe, candle for CPI at 01:30 am GMT. This candle is 70 pips for high/low! M1 timeframe!
- if we use NFP settings so we may get profit (just 2 pending orders only) without closing any orders manually,
- if we are using risky settings and not closing the orders manually - loss,
- if we are using risky settings and closing all the orders manually - good profit.
And it is the image about how it is going right now.
Results for this week:
Results for this week for risky settings:
Read this post to understand the differencies between the settings https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175898/page43
NewsTrader5.3, risky settings.
This week only (in pips).
Last week only (in pips).
No any trades were closed manually. As I already described on this thread so it may be better to close the trades manually in case of risky settings. By the way, the other settings is much more profitable - nfp settings.
I started to test Newstrader 5.3 version with NFP settings (exact the same settings as you can see on the first post form nfp). As i remember I tested it before with very good results but with Number Orders = 1 (one sell stop and one buy stop order). Now i am testing NFP settings with number orders = 3 (3 sell stop and 3 buy stop orders) - it is exact the same settings posted on the 1st post.
It is the results since Monday.
Newstrader 5.3 version with NFP settings.