Blessing 2 v5.2 with Stochastic Indicator - page 42

It is on the first post of this thread to download: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Please send me your settings.

Or if anyone would like these NEW 5 Min Aggressive EUR/CHF settings post your email and I'll be happy to send them to you as they are a little different then the "ballpark settings" posted on about pg 33 I think it was... I bet I have 18 hours in the last two days alone tweaking this new setting using the new 90% modeling data. Even took off of work yesterday!! ha ~

Hi Chartwalker,

I admire your great efforts and appreciate that you share your findings to us generously. Please send me your settings.

Thanks.

Blessing 2 v5.2 withStochasticMOD3 is on this post: Fifthelement's EA with Stochastic Indicator and information on Screen for Equity, DD, MaxDD and MaxDD percent.

Thanks to jepm.

Blessing 2 v5.2 withStochasticMOD3.2 is on this post: 2nd confirmation stochastic with time frame parameter as included. Few more display values to the chart (i.e. last open order, lots size).

Blessing 2 v5.2 BBStoch V0.2 is on this post: the version with Locking BE and TrailingStop. Fixed version is on this post.

hi @ all,

i'm trying The CHart Walker Version with hedging modification (don't remember who posted this version) but i get an error after 1 moth.

please see the attechment. maybe soemone can help me....

the ea opens and closes thousends of orders within a second....

the first day, it run fine, but alwasy at the end of januar, it goes

like you can see in the attechment.

i already deleted and re-downloaded the history data ... no change

Files:
error.jpg  121 kb

Blessing on Go-Market

Hi all,

I am wondering why Blessing2 5.2 with Stoch MOD3.2 do not take any trade at all on Go Market. Anyone experienced the same? It runs OK on FXDD and Alpari, why not Go Market?

-RJ1-

Well.

Art of Chart thread is here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

And EA is on he first post of this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

hi all,

Here is the key,Blessing is blessing you can't change it.It has large dd,but if you have plenty of money $2500.00 per pair at .01,and have alot of time,dont look at it or touch it,it will make money.

That is a fact cause I have used it for months{12}

Now this may seem to be a little forward but im going to tell you anyway.

I have developed a system that is similiar to blessing in trading styles.

Has has very good success.If you are interested look at the signal

Link: OCD Investments | Rent a Signal

Good luck to you all in the New Year,

Allerius

remaster:
hi @ all,

i'm trying The CHart Walker Version with hedging modification (don't remember who posted this version) but i get an error after 1 moth.

please see the attechment. maybe soemone can help me....

the ea opens and closes thousends of orders within a second....

the first day, it run fine, but alwasy at the end of januar, it goes

like you can see in the attechment.

i already deleted and re-downloaded the history data ... no change

Hi Remaster !

I have made the hedging modification.I 've found an error in the code , it does not delete the limit order properly when it closes a trade in a direction.I don't update the repaired code because the chartrunner was moved to the commercial section and this forum is for the original blessing.

Please find the following in the code :

// Trade Selection Logic

if((countbuy==0) && (countsell==0)){

for(i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++){

OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

if((OrderMagicNumber()==magic) && (OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) && (OrderLots()>lots))OrderDelete(OrderTicket());

}

replace with this :

if((countbuy==0)){

if((OrderMagicNumber()==magic) && (OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) && (OrderType()==OP_BUYSTOP) && (OrderLots()>lots))OrderDelete(OrderTicket());

if((OrderMagicNumber()==magic) && (OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) && (OrderType()==OP_BUYLIMIT) && (OrderLots()>lots))OrderDelete(OrderTicket());

}

and for the sell operation find it :

if((countsell==0)){

if((OrderMagicNumber()==magic) && (OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) && (OrderLots()>lots))OrderDelete(OrderTicket());

}

replace with this:

if((countsell==0)){

if((OrderMagicNumber()==magic) && (OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) && (OrderType()==OP_SELLSTOP) && (OrderLots()>lots))OrderDelete(OrderTicket());

if((OrderMagicNumber()==magic) && (OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) && (OrderType()==OP_SELLLIMIT) && (OrderLots()>lots))OrderDelete(OrderTicket());

}

Joe

ganapati:
Thank you so much...but

Can you attach the mql file?

Thanks again.

yes, the mql file would be great, because i don't know, if i made everything right.

thank you!

remaster:
yes, the mql file would be great, because i don't know, if i made everything right. thank you!

Did the mod, it seems ok but I'm not professional so be careful!

Reason: