News Trader EA - page 84

This week results (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in pips:

EURUSD: 0.

GBPUSD: 0.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: 0.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: +97.

NZDUSD: 0.

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

Retail Sales for CAD:

Possible bug

Hi ND,

I gave newstrader a try today and I noticed something strange when USDJPY's news event came up today. Just around 23:45 it kept on open and closing pending orders and when it finally stopped it only had one buy and one sell open waiting for the news event. I have attached my statement for you to have a look.

rbc

Files:
statement_3.htm  23 kb

Yes, I had the same with JPY and with NZD news.

I am having similar problem sometimes when there is bad connection between Metatrader and broker's server. Sometimes at night with Alpari rus broker. It depends on the broker (do not try with other brokers sorry).

It was ADP Total Nonfarm Employment Change at 12:15 GMT:

This week results (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in pips:

EURUSD: +63.

GBPUSD: +126.

USDJPY: +7.

USDCHF: -9.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: 0.

NZDUSD: 0.

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

Hello,

I try to use NewsTrader_5.3 but i have the following error mensage:

"...cannot load library "webget.dll" ( 250 characters)" class="linkator">error 126)"

Anyone can help me please??

There are 3 files:

- NewsTrader_v5.3 EA;

- WebGet.mqh;

- WebGet.dll.

Read this post about how to install https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

The files are already in the folders. The EA was compiled.

Everything looks ok

BUT The error still persist

Reason: