Divergence Indicators - page 11

Can someone make a divergence candle indicator?

Can someone make a divergent candle indicator?

I need:

Blue Arrow- Bullish Divergent Candle: Makes a lower low than the previous 5 candles but finishes in the blue.

Red Arrow- Bearish Divergent Candle: Makes a higher high than the previous 5 candles but finishes in the red.

It needs to work on any timeframe and I would like to have a e-mail alert and audible alert options once the candle changes color and. I've attached a pic for a clearer view of what I'm looking for.

Thanks for any help.

Files:
trade.gif  55 kb

mer071898:
Can someone make a divergent candle indicator?

I need:

Blue Arrow- Bullish Divergent Candle: Makes a lower low than the previous 5 candles but finishes in the blue.

Red Arrow- Bearish Divergent Candle: Makes a higher high than the previous 5 candles but finishes in the red.

It needs to work on any timeframe and I would like to have a e-mail alert and audible alert options once the candle changes color and. I've attached a pic for a clearer view of what I'm looking for.

Thanks for any help.

Take a look to this thread

I've already been through this thread and didn't see what I needed, that's why I wanted it a it's own thread, now it'll just be lost with the rest, thanks.

Williams' Accumulation/Distribution

I am looking at the Williams' Accumulation/Distribution indicator and want to add a 57 SMA to it.

I know how to put 2 indicators on the same window, below the main window, but cannot add a MA to some A/D indicators that I am testing.

My question is:

Would it take a programmer to add the MA option ot am I just missing something?

Thanks in advance,

Ron

1.Open the Navigator (at the top of your account window.

2. drag and drop your MA onto the chart window.

3. a dialogue box comes up.

4. on the "Parameters" tab, Open the "Apply to" selection.

5. click on the "Previous Indicator's Data".

6. The MA will be applied to The Last Indicator on your list, as you have listed out on your "Data Window".

FX5_MACD_Divergence_V1.1 divergence signals and alerts into MACD_Lnx_v1 ?

With a lot of thanks to all the tremendous and invaluable work done by Linuxer, I have amongst other things used the MACD_Lnx_v1 with great satisfaction. And thanks to you PipingTom for posting the FX5_MACD_Divergence_V1.1. I have been looking for an indicator like this.

If it is ok with you Linuxer, I was wondering if someone could make an alternative version of the MACD_Lnx_v1 with the divergence signals and alerts from the FX5_MACD_Divergence_V1.1?

Files:
macd_lnx_v1.mq4  11 kb

indicator opposite to the market trends ??

anyone here have any indicator that gives out opposite signals to those trend

shown in the market ?

since most of the time we long , the outcome is short and vice versa , we

need one indicator like that

happyfx:
anyone here have any indicator that gives out opposite signals to those trend

shown in the market ?

since most of the time we long , the outcome is short and vice versa , we

need one indicator like that

This post makes no sense. Why would you need a custom indicator to do this? Get a trend indicator, if it shows a strong up trend, instead of buying...sell. If it's showing a strong down trend........ you would buy. I think the indicator your looking for is called common sense.

he tried to ask

what time -- is WORST moment to trade ???

and

he might ask , for the WHOLE set of habit , thinking, indicator , template for PROFITABLE (rather than LOST) trading methodology

RSX divergrence

hallo all.

can someone from the bigshots here can help me get an

"RSX divergrence "indicator ? I have some divergrence indicator but not for the RSX.

also it will be nice to have an indicator that show divagrance between 2 symboles, for example divagrance between the eur/usd to the eur/jpy....

what do you think?

Thanks.

Files:
rsx.mq4  3 kb

???

kotegh:
hallo all.

can someone from the bigshots here can help me get an

"RSX divergrence "indicator ? I have some divergrence indicator but not for the RSX.

also it will be nice to have an indicator that show divagrance between 2 symboles, for example divagrance between the eur/usd to the eur/jpy....

what do you think?

Thanks.

emmmmmmmmmmm....?

Reason: