Divergence Indicators - page 16

litplum:
Does anyone know of a Stochastic Momentum Index (SMI) Divergence Indicator with alerts?

I've found two indi's for Stochastic Divergence and a few for Momentum Divergence that draw the lines with alerts, but can't find anything for SMI Divergence.

Thanks

Litplum, made this one with alerts, was kinda wondering how useful it would be since SMI is so smooth but looks like it may be of some use with the right settings.

Files:

hi, thank you for sharing, can we have something similar for macd(5,34,5) if we have diver above 0 have orange color or if we have under 0 diver the color to be blue.Thanks in advance

secretcode:
New Highs New Lows Divergence indicator

Indicator is calculated as the difference between, number of higher highs in the period, and, number of lower lows in the period

Both files need to be in 'indicators folder'

Tampa,

Thanks - I am going to try this.

has anyone used the ds_HDiv_OsMA_01.mQ4 indicator?ds_hdiv_osma_01.mq4Z?

Files:

mrtools:
Litplum, made this one with alerts, was kinda wondering how useful it would be since SMI is so smooth but looks like it may be of some use with the right settings.

I added this but MT4 is saying the file can't be opened. Anyone else have this issue? Also the code is referencing a few java scripts. This this normal?

document.write("");

document.write('');

jackjones:
I added this but MT4 is saying the file can't be opened. Anyone else have this issue? Also the code is referencing a few java scripts. This this normal?

document.write("");

document.write('');

Might try updating to a newer version of MT4 because its still working fine here.Maybe this ex4 version will help.

Files:

One more version of rsi divergence

Files:
rsidiv.ex4  12 kb

Hello Guys

iam seeking a candlecode divergence

Any one can add divergence function to it

thanks in advance

Files:

Hai Mrtools..

Could you add divergence to this indicator?

Thanks in advance

bayuveneo:
Hai Mrtools..

Could you add divergence to this indicator?

Thanks in advance

Hi Bayuveneo,

Added the divergence.

Reason: