Divergence Indicators - page 14

GBP strength this morning

GBP strength this morning with stochastic divergence on the gbpusd and gbpjpy

made for some nice long entries this morning.

Search Divergence Indicator

Hi,

Seeking a Rsi Divergence indicator.

've All searched but found nothing.

Does anyone have an RSI Divergence Indicator, and may the set here.

Thank you

Stochastic RSI Indicator Corrected

There was a simple but serious error in the Stochastic_RSI.mq4 indicator in Post 16.

I have corrected it here. If you want to use it for backtesting you will have to greatly increase the number of bars in the Properties / Inputs window - try adding a couple zeroes.

The theory on this indicator is given here: Technical Analysis Studies

The indicator used in the researchdiq website (Post 14) does not look like the above indicator, but it looks very much like one of the lines of the Stochastic indicator in Metatrader, and uses the same scale. Could it be the same?

Hope this helps,

B.

Files:

momentum divergence indicator

Hi,

I wonder if someone can post a mometum divergence indicator for metatrader4 that has audio alerts and arrows?

I can find lots of such divergence indicators for CCI, RSI, macd etc, but nothing for the momentum indicator.

Could you please post the mq4 file rather than ex4 (ex4 rarely seem to work on my platform for some reason)

thanks.

Anyone know of a MOMENTUM DIVERGENCE indicator? Ideally with audio alerts?

subterfuge:
Anyone know of a MOMENTUM DIVERGENCE indicator? Ideally with audio alerts?

Hi Subterfuge,

Made this one it is mtf and alerts for divergence, and its a stand alone indicator.

ind_DivPeakTroughOsMA_v1 indicator

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Subterfuge, Made this one it is mtf and alerts for divergence, and its a stand alone indicator.

Since I don't use multi timeframe much never realized the divergence was not working when using mtf , in this version that is fixed.

Space divergence indicator

Osma diveregence

One different version of OSMA diveregence

Files:
Reason: