Divergence Indicators - page 5

More divergence indicators

Some divergence indicators.

I adapted the original to display EWO/AO

Linuxser:
Some divergence indicators. I adapted the original to display EWO/AO

I was wondering if you can adapte or customize the original FX5_Divergence to display divergence for (MACD - Stochastic - RSI - CCI - OsMA - EWO/AO - .......) All in One divergence indicator.

Thanks in Advance

efmelp:
I was wondering if you can adapte or customize the original FX5_Divergence to display divergence for (MACD - Stochastic - RSI - CCI - OsMA - EWO/AO - .......) All in One divergence indicator. Thanks in Advance

All in one maybe not.

CCI is working good.

Is an adaptation of the FX5 code.

Anyway, I don't know about a perfect divergence indicator. Divergences are subjectives half of the time.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

CCI based Expert Advisor

Can CCI have 'diagonal trendlines' so that when it is broken it creates a prime signal, and following that other conditions of entry would apply?

I have attached an illustration of the CCI trendline on a 15m chart.

Is it possible to code this into an expert advisor?

TEAMTRADER

"Trade what you see and not what you hear or hope"

Files:
doc7.doc  89 kb

I moved your post to this thread.

No very sure that this thread is related to your question but read from the beginning about CCI here.

thanks a lot. finally an indicator that is more relevant on divergences... can you do the same thing for stochastic?

anyway, as you said, divergences mean NOTHING by themselves. if they are not confirmed (for example, if i don't see a trend line breakout at the same time) then you don't know which way the indicator will go so your possible divergence can very soon turn into something else.

there are some very nice examples of divergences and trading decisions based on them at trading-naked (for who doesn't know what and where that is, google will solve the problem).

thank you again, Linuxser.

Linuxser:
All in one maybe not.

CCI is working good.

Anyway, I don't know about a perfect divergence indicator. Divergences are subjectives half of the time.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

In myMACD and other MACD divergence indicators, the histogram covers the lines ... and they are not visible (when the chart is zoomed out)

Anyone has a modified version (to draw the lines on the histogram) ?

Or let me know how to modify the mq4 code to bring the lines forward (in fact changing the order of indicators appearance)

etrade:
In myMACD and other MACD divergence indicators, the histogram covers the lines ... and they are not visible (when the chart is zoomed out)

Anyone has a modified version (to draw the lines on the histogram) ?

Or let me know how to modify the mq4 code to bring the lines forward (in fact changing the order of indicators appearance)

You need to change the order with the buffers. Put the histogram to draw first.

Linuxser:
All in one maybe not.

CCI is working good.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Thanks Linuxser. Would just like to ask, does this indicator repaint?

Reason: